Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on May 24, 2016
Worked as advertised.
on May 7, 2016
These are the best screw extractors I have ever used.
on April 11, 2016
I had a stripped Titanium T6 screw in one of my knives; a Benchmade 940-1. The smallest bit on here was able to spin it out before I actually knew it was out. It really does work surprisingly fast and I can't recommend this enough if you have something like a small T6 that you need removing.
on April 6, 2016
Easy to use. Saves soo much time
on March 22, 2016
These work great,
on February 16, 2016
good job
on February 8, 2016
just what I wanted
on January 28, 2016
its just like the info commercial and yae they do work just take your time thats all it takes
on January 26, 2016
got the screw out when nothing else would. I would say I did have some trouble with it until I figured it out. When you drill the initial hole make sure you drill nice and deep and keep that drill bit straight. Once you are ready to get the screw out, I found that the bit didn't catch unless I tilted the drill just a smidge and got some good friction against the side wall of the pre-drilled hole. Once I figured that out, a subsequent search for stripped screw heads yielded more practice and reliable results.
on December 20, 2015
Saved my hide with a very tiny screw.