4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but I like the original Tacky Glue better
I do a good amount of crafts and have been using Tacky Glue for almost 10 years. It works great. But the original Tacky Glue sometimes dries opaque and not clear, which is not ideal for certain projects. So, I was thrilled to see a clear gel version. I think the original version glues a little better, but this version does it job.
Published on March 27, 2011 by E.H.

Fast Shipping, but i would recommend the original tacky glue. Even though it says clear the original tacky glue also leaves a clear mark. It was really messy since the container was way softer than the origional tacky glue one.
Published on January 17, 2012 by Alvar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but I like the original Tacky Glue better, March 27, 2011
E.H. (Plainsboro, NJ) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars great, but amazon price is WAY high., October 30, 2011
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
I use this glue for gluing fabric to plastic and it works PERFECTLY. It's also nice as it washes off hands easily - or just balls up and falls off if you rub your fingers against something/in your palm. I would highly recommend it - however, $6 is RIDICULOUSLY high. I would google search it - you can find it as low as $2 a bottle elsewhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, but i would recommend the original tacky glue., January 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glue for a great price, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
I bought this tacky glue after I couldn't find it locally. I needed it to make a "relax bottle" for my toddler's time outs. It worked great for my needs and I'd buy it again from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!, December 10, 2013
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
This glue is great, as expected and as described by other consumers. I would highly recommend this for all your projects and will not hesitate to buy again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
I used this to make hanging balls made out of Jute Twine. It worked great, I did have to spray them down with starch to get the balls to hold their shape, but maybe with another medium you would have better luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
I used this to make a "calm bottle" for my almost 3 year old for when he needs a little time to calm down and recoup during a tantrum. It worked perfectly for what I needed it for and I'm happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have used worse, but this is not great. At least not for me., March 1, 2014
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
I know not to use too much, but it still bubbles badly !! I had to use my Cuttlebug to get the wrinkles out. I am not wanting to start any other projects because I know what is going to happen every time !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't recommend, December 5, 2013
R Stevens (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
This stuff has yet to glue any of my paper together. It seems to stay tacky. I live in GA so not sure if this is my issue with this glue. I do like the original one though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for glitter bottles!, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue 4oz (Misc.)
I bought this glue to make a glitter/sensory/time out bottle for my kids, and it worked for that purpose following the recipe from the craft store.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›