- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 7.8 inches ; 14.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001689P10
- Item model number: 23501
- Average Customer Review: 134 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,437 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aleenes All Purpose Tacky Adhesive Spray, 11-Ounce
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Perfect for adhering flat surfaces to flat surfaces, including: paper, cardboard and light wood,
- Before drying crystal clear, this tacky spray stays wet for about 60 seconds to allow your project to be moved
- Available in an 11-oz, spray can,
- Find inspiration and techniques at I love to create com
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style: Adhesive Spray | Size: 11oz
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The picture below was a test before I used it on my main design. As you can see it left a white glitter like residue after 24hrs of drying. Rice is clumped like I used some honey instead of glue.
I do not recommend this product. Will be returning mine for a refund.
1) the cans themselves had a different top than shown in the picture (which I didn't mind)
2) Both cans were very beaten up
3) The nozzle heads seemed flimsy
I need this for a project so I don't have time to send it back for new cans.
I'm alittle disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived promptly, was as described, was well packaged, was as expected, very satisfied.Published 22 hours ago by Pat Hunt
Bought for a DIY cornice - worked great to affix fabric for cornice board! I also sprayed it on cancels to affix glitter to them - made an inexpensive candle look like a million... Read morePublished 24 days ago by DDMartiny
I needed and adhesive spray and after researching a few, I decided that this was the best for the money. The spray works great for the art projects that I did with my daughter.Published 1 month ago by Sween the Consumer
This is NOT sticky. I used it to try to spray large pieces of confetti on to a sheet for a photo backdrop. The pieces of confetti fell right off as soon as I touched.Published 1 month ago by Mallory Wilson
Love these little sizes. Its nice to be able to open a fresh pack of glue rather than a big bottle that has dried out a bit.Published 1 month ago by DMcD