Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

91%

on June 13, 2013
This game is utter garbage. I've played it just long enough to see it's a bad deal even if they were giving it away. It had potential, but sadly it's a waste of memory.
on March 2, 2012
r u sirious worst way to spend a $ never get this SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!! +the gtaphics r horible never ever ever ever buy this
on March 5, 2012
Worthless. Slow responding, terrible controlling. Just wasted a buck. Hopefully it went to some good use in somewhere. Kids did not even like it.
on April 17, 2012
Don't buy it. complete waste of time and money. Mr. Aleksander Ploanowski should be arrested for fraud. The game doesn't even work. should be removed from the app store.
on March 1, 2012
if u bought this game I did the same thing it was a relly relly relly bad idea you welcome
on February 28, 2012
Sorry pal, but Monster Truck Madness was a game released by Microsoft in the late 1990s. blah blah blah, stupid word counter.
on February 24, 2012
Really boring. Same thing every time, not fun at all. Don't buy this poor excuse for a game. I'd maybe buy it for free, but for this even a dollar is too much....
on February 25, 2012
I don't recommend this game for any one it should be a free app very poor quality
I will be uninstalling this app asap
on February 25, 2012
I bought this app and it stinks the graphics are really bad if I were you I wouldn't buy it
on March 2, 2012
when I bought this app I thought it would be fun I thought wrong, but there is a benifent for this app and I'm not going to tell you.