The MICRON may be small in size, but it produces a big sound (see larger image).
It offers 8 voices, each with 3 oscillators, 2 multimode filters, 3 envelope generators, 2 LFOs, sample and hold, and tracking generator (see larger image).
The MICRON has two multi-mode filters, three envelope generators, and two LFOs: the full spectrum of synthesis components for shaping and creating sonorities and textures. For stage and studio-ready quality, the MICRON has 24-bit audio outputs and inputs via balanced connections.
Each of the MICRON's voices contains two filters, and each filter can be one of the following different types, each with its own character and sonic flavor: Bypass, Low Pass: ob 2-pole, tb 3-pole, mg 4-pole, rp 4-pole, jp 4-pole, al 8-pole; Band Pass: ob 2-pole, al 6-pole, octave dual, band limit; High Pass: ob 2-pole, op 4-pole; three Vocal Formants, four Comb Filters, Phase Warp, Frequency, Resonance, Key Tracking, Envelope Amount, Offset, and Absolute.
- Analog modeling synth engine
- Eight voices, each with three oscillators
- Up to eight multi-timbral parts with stereo effects
- Two multimode filters, three envelope generators, two LFOs, sample and hold, tracking generator
- Dynamic real-time and step sequencers, arpeggiator, and drum machine/rhythm sequencer
- Stereo bus effects including reverbs and delays
- 24-bit 1/4-inch balanced stereo analog outputs and inputs
- 37-key synth-action keyboard with velocity sensitivity
- More than 600 preset sounds
- Synthesis: analog modeling (subtractive), noise generator, FM
- Polyphony: up to 8 voices
- Timbrality: up to 8 parts
- Oscillators: 3 per voice with continuously variable waveshapes, sync, linear and exponential FM, Ring Mod, routable modulation matrix per voice.
- Filters: 2 multi-mode resonating filters per voice with 16 filter types
- Modulation: 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, sample and hold, tracking generator, freely routable modulation matrix per voice
- Effects: 4 drive effects, 1 per part; master effects
- Sequencing: step sequencer, arpeggiator, drum machine/rhythm sequencer, and phrase sequencer
- Program memory: up to 1,000 programs and multi-timbral setups
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- Keyboard: 37-key, synth action
- External control: MIDI in/out/thru
- Inputs: 2 balanced 1/4-inch TRS, mic
- Outputs: 2 balanced 1/4-inch TRS, 1/4-inch TRS headphone
- Pedal Inputs: Assignable expression pedal, sustain pedal