5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal!
Published 23 months ago by Jules2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not real
Published on June 26, 2012 by K. Laprocina

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the real deal!, January 25, 2013
This is my 2nd Alex & Ani bracelet. My first bracelet I ordered from Alex & Ani online store, and love it. My second bracelet I ordered from Amazon.com. I did compare the two bracelets, and the bracelet I ordered from Amazon.com does NOT have the Alex & Ani stamp on the back of the charm, and feels thiner then my other bracelet. After reading the feedback,, I decided to contact Alex & Ani. They explained to me that, Amazon.com and Zeeberry.com are the two distributors that sell their bracelets. They said, the Alex and Ani Zodiac signs, and Initial bracelets some are older models (so to speak) and don't have the Alex & Ani stamp on the back, but are real, and not a fake. I would def, continue to order threw Amazon.com for Alex & Ani merchandise if they are cheaper in price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not real, June 26, 2012
I ordered 2 different "Alex and Ani" bracelets from Amazon (my astrological sign and my first initial). I then bought a few bracelets directly from Alex and Ani's online store. The bracelets I received from Amazon.com were, at first glance, quite similar. Upon further inspection I noticed a missing Alex and Ani stamp on the backs of the tags. Also, the thickness of the tags are considerably thinner than the authentic bracelets.

Additionally, the bracelets came in a black drwastring pouch. The real Alex and Ani bracelets came in a branded black box, complete with care instructions and a card describing the meaning of the piece you selected.

Amazon, I think you were had by someone claiming to provide Alex and Ani products. Buyer beware!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok but arrived in a cheap plastic bag!, November 25, 2012
The bracelet is Ok, not as great as I expected it to be. It arrived in a plastic bag, rather cheap looking if you ask me, this is a gift and it's rather embarrasing looking, now I have to buy a box and make it presentable. I wouldn't order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual, April 10, 2013
Really love the bracelet. I am going to add a few charms of my own. I am going to order this for other people as gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars "D" Alex and Ani, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Alex and Ani "Bangle Bar" Initials Bangle Bracelet (Jewelry)
I recomend the silver, it is a darling bracelet. I love it and love to wear it, love the gentle little tingles. \

3.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTMENT, November 16, 2012
I like the idea of these braclets . I ordered 12 braclets both the silver and gold. The charms are nicer then the actual braclets.The silver ones look more like tin then silver.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of $$, June 30, 2014
Don't waste your money. This bracelet turned black within a few weeks of wear. Since it is not silver or stainless steel, I was mindful not wet this, and stored it in a plastic zip lock to keep it from turning. It's in the trash now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Authentic, February 27, 2014
The quality of these bracelets are nothing like the ones sold in jewelry stores! Metal was very inferior and actually changed colors within a matter of days! Very disappointed! I did love the style and the sentiments imprinted on the bracelets. But don't spend your money buying these.

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift for myself, August 26, 2013
I love them they adjust to my waist very nice..... first bracelet that has fit me perfect...... buy one you'll love it like I do am sure..

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, January 23, 2014
This was purchased as a gift for my daughter and she really loves it and wears it all the time.