5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty
Thswi bracelet is so cute and has held up very well. I have worn it swimming, on the beach and in the ocean and it still looks new. get this and not the gold tone.
Published 17 months ago by shopnshel

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy
Published on August 21, 2012 by Marie

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, August 21, 2012
Do not buy these bracelets. They tarnish and turn your wrist black. The finish comes off and you can not get them in contact with anything. I have purchased from several Alex and Ani stores and never was given a "care card". The bracelets are scrap metal that have been well marketed. Within a few months the bracelets look black and dirty. The Alex and Ani customer care service is very poor and do not support their product. Waste of money!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Alex and Ani bracelet, November 14, 2013
The actual bracelet band doesn't seem to be of the same quality as my other Alex and Ani bracelets and is very stretchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, September 13, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, July 29, 2014
I am very disappointed with the gold finish bracelets. The gold is coming off and is black. I have only had the bracelets a couple of months and don't even wear them everyday. I love the idea but wish they were of good quality - which unfortunately - they are not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned, November 20, 2013
The guage of the wire is much more fine than the other Alex and Ani bangles. Wearing it with other bangles I had no confidence it would hold up so I have returned it for a refund. Workmanship on the piece was fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars alex and ani bangle bar, December 11, 2013
I bought this as a gift from someone's wish list... to me it's not worth the money I paid for it.. cheaply made.. the bracelet was
bent out of shape and had to be reshaped to the best of my ability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate, June 6, 2012
Jennifer (Pottsville, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I love this bracelet, it looks so delicate, but it can withstand my two year old playing with it. I get nothing but compliments when I wear it, and I just purchased another one for my sister.

2.0 out of 5 stars This bracelet is clearly a knock-off Alex and Ani product ..., July 22, 2014
This bracelet is clearly a knock-off Alex and Ani product. Thin, flimsy, and cheaply reproduced. I have other authentic Alex and Ani products, and the item I received is no where near the quality of others. Returning immediately.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Alex and Ani "Bangle Bar" Nile Bangle Bracelet (Jewelry)
I hesitated buying this and I should have listened to the reviews. I have several Alex and Ani bangles and the wire on this bracelet is so thin it doesn't even adjust properly. I am returning it, I fear it is a knock off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 31, 2014