Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 23, 2011
It was packaged in a nice box, and came really quickly, but the description says it was gold. The product appears to be just covered in gold. This was probably a lack of attention detail on my part. Just wanna give a review to anyone who might overlook the metal description.
0Comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
Love these bracelets! They go with everything and are so cute. Also great if you have trouble wearing bangle bracelets as these expand to fit over your hands
on September 13, 2013
These are really nice high quality bracelets, with a good variety of textures. There are pleny of them and it is enough to share with a friend.
on January 3, 2014
For those who are considering buying these because you are having trouble deciding in individual bracelets to buy: don't get these.

They seem like a good value compared to the individual bracelets even with their lack of dangly charm things, but the quality here is lacking. Where the silver bracelets actually appear to be silver, these are quite clearly just thinly plated steel. I would expect to pay something like $20 for something of this quality. Needless to say they were promptly returned.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
there is something magical about these bangles. I have always wanted some bangles and I saw an ad on Alex and Ani on television just before the holidays. Since I saw that ad, all I could think about was Alex and Ani. Have no clue as to why this particular place was literally stuck in my head as there are so many other places to purchase beautiful bangles. However I would just keep saying Alex and Ani during the day just about every day. Trust me that is NOT like me to do that. So, I typed in Alex and Ani in my search engine, (because I was actually thinking of going to San Francisco and I do not go to the city), and those beautiful bangles showed up on Amazon.com. There was something about these that i could not get out of my head or my heart. I could not afford the price even though for 12 of them $128.00 was very reasonable. I just could not get these bangles out of my mind or heart and so I did indeed purchase these and the moment I put them on my wrist, I felt like a princess, I felt like something literally touched my soul and I wear them constantly with the exception of sleeping in them or showering in them. There are more bangles that I am literally drawn to on Alex and Ani, and have made sure that my husband as well as my adult daughter definitely knows how much I would love to have both of my arms adorned with as many bangles and bracelets from Alex and Ani as possible. When I pass from this world I plan to have my beautiful bangles with me. There is something spiritual in these and you feel it immediately. Thank you, thank you, thank you... ~Donna~
11 comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2013
Great value - you get 12 bracelets for the price. Bracelets can be worn so many ways - all together, a few at a time, mix metals, one metal, or one at a time - there are endless looks. These will be worn all the time for a long time.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question