5.0 out of 5 stars True To My Life Caption
I love this bracelet! When I first saw it on the Alex and Ani
site, it was like a sign from heaven to me. I had been having some serious health problems and some dark days. When I saw the caption-Everything Happens For A Reason-I couldn't believe it! I had been wondering for
Published 13 months ago by Kathie Sarpolis

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy
Quality is not great. Not as shiny and chic looking as my other Alex and anis. I have only had it for not even two weeks and it is already showing wear In the actual bracelet part. Definitely not pleased.
Published 11 months ago by Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars True To My Life Caption, August 9, 2013
I love this bracelet! When I first saw it on the Alex and Ani
months WHY this was happening & what should I have done differently to change things. Loved ones had told me & I truly believe that Everything happens for a reason & that the Good Lord showed me that again through this beautiful yet simple bracelet! I wear it every day as a reminder of this truth & even though I don't understand now in full; answers are becoming more clear daily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my bangle!, September 15, 2012
I ordered the "miracles do happen" bangle by Alex and Ani. I absolutely love it. I've gotten so many compliments on it too. I couldn't believe how fast it arrived. It seemes like I no sooner ordered it then it was here. I definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Alex and Ani "Words Are Powerful" Expandable Wire Bangle Bracelet (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more, May 21, 2013
How about ones that say Hope..Love..serenity.. Faith.. Courage..wisdom..
You can do it...I believe In you ...your my world..
You get the idea..

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, September 3, 2013
This is an Alex and Ani. It's the real deal. I currently own 10 of them and I bought half of them on Amazon. I'm obsessed with these bracelets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Alex and Ani products!, December 8, 2013
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. Can't wait to give it to her. I love Alex and Ani. Very affordable gift option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer!, May 14, 2014
I bought this as a gift. It arrived on time, well packaged & they loved it! Plan to buy another in the near future.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 28, 2014
Maggie Maturani (DANVILLE, PA, US) - See all my reviews
Came when expected. Came in great condition and I love these bracelets . They go with some many outfits and have such wonderful meaning

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bracelet, September 11, 2013
I Love the bracelet. I Wish it was more polished... It Wasn't just like the picture but still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, September 9, 2013
I bought this for my friend as a graduation present. She only had one and I think they look silly singular.

Rate and Discover Movies