5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love these bracelets.
I received my first bracelet for Mother's day - it is very comfortable to wear and it is sentimental - my family got me the Chrasamthmin - I want the peace sign for Christmas - it reminds me of my generation (60's = 70's). Thank you for developing a line of jewlery that is affordable for most. Happy Holidays!
Published 19 months ago by Queenie

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
For $40 I didn't think this bracelet looked or felt like it was good quality. Also, it came in a plastic bag (does that mean it's fake?) and I planned on giving it as a gift. I'm returning it.
Published 19 months ago by Michelle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love these bracelets., December 7, 2012
This review is from: Alex and Ani Bangle Bar "World Peace" Rafaelian Silver Finish Expandable Bracelet (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, November 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, December 11, 2012
I would like to say it is nice to purchase something that is made in the USA and better yet in R.I.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Alex and Ani bracelets, December 31, 2013
This bracelet style goes well with all the other Alex and Ani bracelets in their collection. You really need to wear multiples in order to get the real cool look. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because it did not come in an Alexi and Ani box. If you are giving this as a gift, it is nice to be in the corresponding box. That may not be a problem for some people but is was for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my lady, March 31, 2014
She loves it. Wears it almost all the time 60% of the time. Came on time and as expected. These are quite popular and are extremely nice and well built.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace, February 23, 2014
Nice bangle. Maybe a little larger peace charm but overall a pretty bangle. Love all my Alex and Ani bracelets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice creatively made bracelet, February 19, 2014
well made, looks like photo my 23 y/o daughter loves it. Well worth the money spent
would have like a few more charms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and petite, January 9, 2014
The Alex and Ani Bangles are the perfect addition to any outfit. (They are also very "musical"! The variety is enough to satisfy any fashion taste. They are great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Great, just as posted.

3.0 out of 5 stars alex and ani bracelet, June 23, 2014
have had many alex and ani bracelets and this one was not as shiney and seems to weight a lot less then my others

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›