5.0 out of 5 stars Complaint about Amazon
Published 14 months ago by Ines Petterson

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these bracelets but this one was not quite as nice
I have several others of these and like them however this one was a slightly different color than the others and a bit misshapen when it arrived. In the past they have been shipped in a small box, this time it wasn't.
Published 8 months ago by Ginnie P

5.0 out of 5 stars Complaint about Amazon, November 9, 2013
The product is great, but my complaint is with Amazon. As you can see, I have ordered several Alex and Ani bracelets. They have always come in a box. All of a sudden the box has to be purchased. Not happy. I can get these bracelets in retail stores and on other websites for the same price. I choose Amazon. They have, in the past, seemed to be customer oriented. I'm not happy about receiving the 2 recent Alex and Ani bracelets I ordered come without a box. It didn't even need to be a fancy box, just the box they usually come in. I hope you reconsider charging for boxes. My next purchase may not be from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Positive inspiring Bangles, September 25, 2012
I patronize American made products; Alex and Ani's quality is superb and they have just consistently amazed me. The bangles I have bought in the past came with a little history behind its creation. These new ones (I bought two more) did not come with it. These little notes would have made the bangles more meaningful. Nevertheless, love love love the simplicity and the quality of each bangles, the style and ease of wearing them and most of all they are American made!

So glad Amazon also offers them..

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it came with the black, meaning card, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Alex and Ani Women's Tree of Life Charm Bangle Rafaelian Bangle Bracelet One Size (Jewelry)
The bangle was undamaged and the product came on time. It arrived in a cute, velvet like sack, but it came without the card that provides the meaning for the bracelet. I bought two other alex and ani bangles from a different website and both came with this card. I have also bought them from jewelry stores and have always received this card. I am fine with not having a gift box included, but the card provides the special meaning behind the bangle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Beautiful Bracelet, October 12, 2012
This was a gift for a dear friend, who loved it as much as I did. The design is unique, light, and very beautiful. The Tree of Life charm is lovely, and small sweet dangles are also on the bangle, identifying the designers, metal, and that the silver is recycled. There is magic afoot. This bangle is infused with lovely energy. It is charming. Never seen anything like it. Enjoy! You won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 24, 2013
Liz (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
I absolutely LOVE this bracelet! It's now one of my favorite pieces! I have way too much jewelry so that's saying a lot! I highly recommend this bracelet - expert craftsmanship - as well as the seller. Bonus: It came in a high quality keepsake box!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loves It, May 16, 2013
Got this bracelet for my wife as a Mothers Day present. She put it right on and has hardly taken it off since! She particularly likes the simplicity of the piece and says its very compatible with her other favorite jewelry. When she's happy, I'm happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these bracelets but this one was not quite as nice, May 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE - LOVE - LOVE, June 23, 2013
I get so many compliments on this bracelet. What I like the most is if you have a larger wrist this bracelet will stretch so you can slip it on. You can wear by its self or with other bracelets and it doesn't get lost in the mix.
IT IS A MUST HAVE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, April 4, 2014
Got for my daughter and she loves it. This bracelet is a symbol representing the completion of her chemo treatments and her collection represents her journey these last 6 months. Thank you,

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully MADE in the USA!!!, May 30, 2013
I love the fact that Alex and Ani bracelets are made in the USA!!!! I bought this bracelet for my daughter's birthday--she loves it!!!