Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on May 18, 2010
For starters I love the whole psychdelica theme that Alex Gray produces through his art. His art to me is inspiring, imaginative and takes you to other realms of existence, spiritually. This wall calandar hangs up in my bedroom not only to remind me of the monthly schedule of events, but to visually excite me with the wonderful images that remind me of my own spiritual experiences.
on January 21, 2009
If you love Alex Grey's paintings you will absolutely love this calender. Very good pictures with excellent descriptions about them.
on February 2, 2010
Alex Grey is an amazing artist, which this calendar reflects perfectly. Every year his calendar is a definite "must have" for me.
on October 31, 2011
Alex Grey is a master at using color to portray the electro-magnetic energies that flow within and through the human body. His art dramatically beautiful, but more importantly to many people, his art is also instructive, as it aids one's understanding that the body's energy patterns, while usually invisible, are nevertheless a stunning array of movement. Energy surges, flows, circles, spirals, pulsates, vibrates, grounds one to the earth, and connects one to the cosmos. Energy is also sometimes blocked, and is it the job of bodyworkers to restore a healthy, free flow of energy within the body. Alex Grey's artwork is an inspiration to those whose lives are dedicated to healing others.
on February 18, 2012
I bought this to bring in the new year of 2012. It was delivered at a reasonable date and I absolutely loved this calendar at first sight. I have no regrets about it at all. Every month this calendar delivers a spectacular illustration that simply captivates for that entire month and beyond. I probably won't throw it away when it's obsolete.

Although string theory isn't my forte and I also don't fully understand the related references made out by musical band known as Tool -I'm nonetheless fascinated by these images and appreciate them all the same. I'm sure anyone could. It's really beautiful.
on December 20, 2008
Truly an extraordinary artist, a gift that will please all year in beauty and function. Being in the medical field myself, I can attest that every vein and artery and bone are properly placed on those pages allowing a transparency into the body, of both human and animal (not all months have those type photos but are still nevertheless original pieces of art). I bought for one of my more open-minded doctors and also one for myself. Highly recommended.
on January 7, 2012
Alex Grey's calendars are beautiful and fascinating with endless detail you come back to again and again. Great for psychonauts, the spiritual, those interested in the human form, or anyone. But I had to give only 4 stars for the 2012 because it has no descriptions of the art as the 2011 did for each month. I feel ripped off that I will not have Alex's view of what his art portrays or his poetry each month.
on November 16, 2011
This is an astonishingly beautiful calendar filled with the varied works of master artist, Alex Grey. For those unfamiliar with Grey, check Wiki. For everyone else, this is a great way to showcase Grey's amazing work, the whole year round. Open your mind and get this calendar which depicts an expansion of the human experience in this mortal coil.
on January 15, 2013
Alex Grey is an amazing artist. Each picture has depth and profound meanings. It takes many viewings of each piece to find all the little hidden details. This calendar is the best calendar I've ever owned, or ever seen! It includes a wide assortment of holidays from a wide variety of cultures. I highly recommend it!
on April 25, 2013
My friend and I are huge Alex Grey fans and have collected a few posters and books over the years. I bought this as a birthday gift for her and she loves it. Great for any Alex Grey or Tool fan, especially when you cant decide on just one image to choose from.