Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 12, 2011 4:49:53 PM PDT
So in Prototype 2, you have to kill Alex? .....ugh

Posted on Apr 21, 2011 10:03:10 AM PDT
Tom says:
i think it's an excellent idea. you get to play a new character instead of the same old character. change is good. if you dont like it dont buy it. but i know i will enjoy it as much as the first one so more fun for me!

Posted on Jul 14, 2011 10:23:11 PM PDT
D. D. Engler says:
Since Prototype is one of my all-time favorite games, I've been scarfing down every little detail I can find on the next game. If it makes you feel any better, the devs said that it's possible that it's not the real Alex Mercer that infected James Heller with Blacklight. The second game does take place a year and two months after the first game's ending. Frankly, I KNOW there's more going on behind the scenes than Heller's simple grudge against Alex. There's a bigger picture here we haven't seen yet.

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 8:40:42 PM PST
Joe says:
Let's hope this one is properly polished. The first game felt only half finished and the plot was very poorly executed. It had a very cool sense of speed with running up buildings/jumping but not much else going for it.

Posted on Mar 2, 2012 1:41:25 PM PST
Will M says:
@Sage compltely agree with your comment.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 2:16:35 PM PDT
Watcher says:
"change is good"

Correction: Beneficial change is good. The opposite is not.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Apr 12, 2011
Latest post:  May 27, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Prototype 2 - Playstation 3
Prototype 2 - Playstation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (121)