5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product.
Every time I put this sweater on I notice that strange things happen: chicks won't stop rubbing up against me, dudes won't stop asking for my autograph, and animals bring me bottles of the finest bourbons from all over this great land.

When you wash this sweater it comes out of the dryer already folded.

George Washington rose from the dead to...
Published 6 months ago by Randy

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it the second time
I do enjoy this sweater very much I love the flag being on it. However I ordered it the first time and after wearing it once and then washing it the material fell apart! But Amazon was good about replacing it and let me tell you the second one is much better, it even feels bigger. Which is always nice
Published 5 months ago by kasey

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product., July 26, 2014
This review is from: Alex Stevens Men's American Flag Crew Neck Sweater (Apparel)

When you wash this sweater it comes out of the dryer already folded.

George Washington rose from the dead to personally tell me that I looked super handsome in this sweater.

One time I wore it to a casino and the pit boss insisted on letting me gamble for free.

I can't make love to my wife while wearing this sweater because she gets pregnant EVERY time. We have 13 kids.

I once got pulled over for speeding while wearing this sweater and the cop wrote himself a ticket.

This sweater is so amazing sometimes I just look down and I'm wearing it, despite having no recollection of putting it on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it the second time, August 8, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars It's O.K. It is as advertised... but you can't tell that it is rather thin in the ad. It has more of a feel of a thermal top tha, July 9, 2014
It's O.K. It is as advertised... but you can't tell that it is rather thin in the ad. It has more of a feel of a thermal top than a sweater.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way small, July 9, 2014
I bought a medium and wish I got a large

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Patriotic to the max!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits larger, July 4, 2014
Bought a small, but it fits a little larger. Still a decent fit - just a little looser than if like. Great sweater.

5.0 out of 5 stars But it's so comfortable and light I will be wearing it every chance ..., July 2, 2014
It's a little on the big side, especially the sleeves. But it's so comfortable and light I will be wearing it every chance I get.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Design, June 28, 2014
I really like the design, and it feels really nice. It says hand wash, and I'm going to follow the directions for sure. The arms are right on the edge of perfect length, so I know if I wash/dry this in the machine it will shrink. I'm sure they could use preshrunk cotton, but then they'd probably charge twice the price. Too bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars USA, September 17, 2014
How can you not love an American flag shirt, I ask! I got t his for my large and in charge husband. It fits a tad smaller, but that's to be expected. He is a big dude. I would think the XXL would be a bit larger, but we still love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Festive Lightweight Sweater, August 14, 2014
It's a very fun to own sweater. Bright colors and fits as expected. It is more lightweight than I thought which is great because it is usually pretty warm during July 4 weekend.