5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Never have I been able to combine so seamlessly (sweater pun!) my love of polar bears and hoolah-hoops! Definitely an attention-getter and unique gift. Office secret-Santa, here I come.
Published 17 months ago by Sal

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small
Sweater runs on smaller side of size.
Order one size bigger than normal for a rooomier fit.
Good material overall.
Published 15 months ago by Sean Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAR! HULAHOOP!, November 7, 2013
What more can you ask for!
it's great! fits well!
thin and comfy!
Nice if worn with dress shirt underneath!
I LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars My teenager saw it, loved it... I bought it!, October 3, 2013
My teenager saw it, loved it... I bought it. Now my daughter wants me to find another one for her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Bears with Candy Cane Hula Hoops out of Five, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Alex Stevens Men's Polar Bear Hoopla Ugly Christmas Sweater (Apparel)
It looks even better in person, with the sweater being actually surprisingly high quality. The ends of the sleeves streched out on me, but that was only after I won every christmas sweater contest, EVER. srsly tho, this sweater rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent-quality sweater for the price, July 30, 2014
I bought this sweater on a lark, as I was looking for a fun (but not overtly ugly) holiday sweater. It is a very nice quality and fit, and drew a number of compliments from my co-workers. For the price, it's tough to beat. It will become a holiday wardrobe item each year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 20, 2014
Carolyn Spooner (Silverdale, WA United States) - See all my reviews
LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE THIS SWEATER

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for men! I'm rocking this bear with leggings and boots as a preggo lady., December 8, 2014
First of all, I love the polar bear design! It was on my wish list but out of stock for years, and I'm so glad I finally got my hands on it! I get a TON of compliments on this sweater, which is cute and Christmas-y without being overt or ugly. It's fun enough to wear to a "sweater party" with people who think it's funny/ironic to wear tacky sweaters, but nice enough to wear to work on casual Friday. It's getting a lot of use over the next few weeks.

Alex Stevens sweaters seem to be really well made. I've ordered four others, and the quality appears to be consistent among all designs. Nice and thick, seemingly quite durable, even stitching, not at all itchy. Holding up to multiple washings so far. I feel like a broken record - "Search Alex Stevens on Amazon!" - because that's what I tell everyone who compliments this sweater.

I appreciated that other reviewers warned me these run just a little large. I usually wear a women's medium, but I'm 5 months pregnant, so I went this the men's medium here and it's got plenty of room for my growing belly. The men's small would do me just fine at my regular size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, December 1, 2013
Sweater runs on smaller side of size.
Order one size bigger than normal for a rooomier fit.
Good material overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, good fit., December 15, 2014
Ordered this as a surprise for my boyfriend. He has a small wardrobe & will/does wear everything until it falls apart so I wanted to be careful & not buy him a sweater that was TOO tacky because I knew he would wear it constantly like he did with the purple & blue women's Christmas sweater we found for him last year.
This one totally fit the bill with it's muted colors & simple design. The fabric is very soft, the polar bear is knitted into the design, but the hula hoop is an embroidered decal added on top. The size fits him great. He's a medium/large but we ordered the large so he could wear it over other shirts sometimes & it fits great. His friends also love it, he's gotten loads of complements. Would totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sweater!, December 8, 2014
Everyone loved it!! Such a great purchase! I'm about 5'10" 160 and a medium was perfect!