5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for
Small fits me great - I am 5'5" and average/athletic build. It is a lining hoodie - do not expect this product to be thick enough to wear it as an outdoor jacket in cold weather. This is at most a spring/fall jacket with appropriate clothing underneath.
Published 18 months ago by Jeff Beck

1.0 out of 5 stars El Junko
Avoid. Cheap and flimsy. Ordered the Wounded Warrior hoodie instead, muchas betteras and favorably priced. Good luck and support that worthy cause.
Published 20 months ago by Dr Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for, March 12, 2013
The cuffs are nicely put together and do not look like they will be fraying anytime soon. I bought this to wear at the office as it is generally kept pretty cold in here; it is quite comfortable. I'm now about to buy the other colors to have some variety/to wear to the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 25, 2013
This is the only hoodie I could find that fit me well and I love it! I am very skinny, about 130 pounds and the small is perfect and I have gotten compliments on it (I have the gray one).

It is very thin so not great for very cold weather, but if you want something that looks good and works well when it's a little chilly then I highly recommend this. Great price too.

1.0 out of 5 stars El Junko, January 19, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, March 6, 2013
I have been purchasing these hoodie for years and was disappointed when I received my last order. The fabric is thin and of a very poor quality. the size is doesn't even match with what its written on the label.
I will no longer buy Alex Stevens product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice purchase, October 10, 2012
Sweater looks great and fits nicely. Wish it would be a bit thicker for winter but a great addition to the closet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect., January 22, 2014
The pictures are a little deceiving in the fact that it looks very stitched together and not cohesive. Overall it's a nice garment to put over something or under something quick and easy, but for everyday wear it's not great. It's also a little wonky on its sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits well., August 22, 2013
sleeves are a little long for me, but that is probably because I have short arms. otherwise it fits well. I like the hoodie is multilayer. keeps my head warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is perfect, June 5, 2013
I consider that is perfect, have a good fabric, have a good price and a good size, I love it..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for price paid, April 29, 2013
This hoodie was really cheap on Amazon and jumped on it. When it arrived tried it on and it fit really snug but looked great. Only word of caution is to buy a size bigger unless you want it to fight really snug. Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, April 23, 2013
Got this product as a better price as compared to products of equivalent quality in India in stores and online

Alex Stevens Men's Stripe Hood Lining Hoodie