Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 22, 2013
A decent sweater fits not too tight but just right. Material feels strong and i like that it isnt too thick because im from the Caribbean.
im average height of 180cm (5' 11") and weight about 175lbs with a slim body.

did not rate it 5 star because the pockets not deep enough to me.
overall its very good.
on February 25, 2013
This is the only hoodie I could find that fit me well and I love it! I am very skinny, about 130 pounds and the small is perfect and I have gotten compliments on it (I have the gray one).

It is very thin so not great for very cold weather, but if you want something that looks good and works well when it's a little chilly then I highly recommend this. Great price too.
on March 12, 2013
Small fits me great - I am 5'5" and average/athletic build. It is a lining hoodie - do not expect this product to be thick enough to wear it as an outdoor jacket in cold weather. This is at most a spring/fall jacket with appropriate clothing underneath.
The cuffs are nicely put together and do not look like they will be fraying anytime soon. I bought this to wear at the office as it is generally kept pretty cold in here; it is quite comfortable. I'm now about to buy the other colors to have some variety/to wear to the gym.
on January 22, 2014
The pictures are a little deceiving in the fact that it looks very stitched together and not cohesive. Overall it's a nice garment to put over something or under something quick and easy, but for everyday wear it's not great. It's also a little wonky on its sizing.
on April 29, 2013
This hoodie was really cheap on Amazon and jumped on it. When it arrived tried it on and it fit really snug but looked great. Only word of caution is to buy a size bigger unless you want it to fight really snug. Great product!
on March 6, 2013
I have been purchasing these hoodie for years and was disappointed when I received my last order. The fabric is thin and of a very poor quality. the size is doesn't even match with what its written on the label.
I will no longer buy Alex Stevens product.
on October 6, 2012
I got this as a gift for my brother. He can wear it throughout the day yet it is still stylish enough for a casual dinner. He thanked me again the other day saying it is lightweight and extremely versatle. He likes it a lot.
on January 19, 2013
Avoid. Cheap and flimsy. Ordered the Wounded Warrior hoodie instead, muchas betteras and favorably priced. Good luck and support that worthy cause.
on April 9, 2013
Just as advertised - low cost, slim fit, and thin layer. Large fits well for me at 6'5 185lbs. As the other reviewers noted, this hoodie should not be bought for significant warmth.
on August 22, 2013
sleeves are a little long for me, but that is probably because I have short arms. otherwise it fits well. I like the hoodie is multilayer. keeps my head warm.