Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ALEX Toys Little Hands My Art
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 12, 2013
We're a super busy family with kids in daycare/preschool who come home with multiple masterpieces a day. We've long passed the stage where we feel we need to keep "everything", but there's still an overwhelming amount of art that we want to keep but don't have the time yet to frame, display, or even think about what to do with. They were all sitting on our kitchen counter in a giant pile. Thus, this expandable file was a good option for moving the clutter out of sight. One day we will have to figure out the next step, but for now, this helps. And if my kids want to look back on their work, they can just pull it out.
on February 17, 2015
Well, my husband was the recipient of this folder for xmas. I first saw it when one was delivered to my daughter's home around xmas time. She had bought it as a gift for her young daughter to keep her art in. I just loved it and since my husband is an artist and has loads of paintings on paper all over his "art room" I thought he could use it. The fact that it has child art on the outside was a draw for me because he is quirky and acts like a kid most of the time. He laughed when he opened it but he likes it very much. It serves the purpose no matter how "young" a person is.
on January 3, 2014
My daughter-in-laws were asking what I did with all the artwork as my sons were growing up. We always want to hang on to all of them, but this portfolio at least gives you the chance to keep the best ones. These were Christmas gifts. I made sure their picture was on the front, luckily I had some doing art from a grandparents weekend. Everyone loved it.
on September 26, 2014
I could not fit a month's worth of art in this file. My daughter loves to doodle and draw and I save a lot of her work so this was not a good file method for us. I bought a Rubbermaid container for hanging files and separated by years - perfect!
on December 29, 2012
When my son started preschool I started developing a rather large pile on my dining room table of all his art creations he began to bring home from school. There weren't very many I felt I could part with (I know I will become more discriminatory on this as time goes on). I went looking for an art portfolio to stash them away and am so pleased with this one.

Pros:
Holds larger 16x20 art
Expands so it can accommodate thicker art pieces that have cotton balls, paper mache, etc
Has divider tabs so you can sort by subject, month, etc
Handles make it easy to grab

Cons:
I wish it had a tab at the top to hold it closed
on December 30, 2013
I bought 3 of these for my children (7, 3, and 1) for Christmas. While I love the concept of neatly organizing their school artwork, I was disappointed in the quality of the product. The photo openings were very poorly made. The paper insert that needs to be taken out prior to inserting the picture was glued to the plastic frame. The opening itself was very stiff and it was difficult to insert a 4x6 picture. Two of them ripped in the process. I'm interested to see how durable these are once they are filled with artwork. I will update the review accordingly.
on February 21, 2014
Great quality in a toughly constructed cardboard folder. The inner section dividers are also quite durable. There are tabs that can be labeled as you choose. The size is long enough so the longer art works is easily placed inside. This is perfect to hold my son's creations safely and organized!
on January 8, 2014
My 3 year old granddaughter is very much into art. She paints, colors and draws. This is a wonderful way for her to keep her special pieces. It's roomy and has several pockets. She really liked the window on the front where we put a photo of her.
on April 2, 2014
This was our son's first year in school, so we wanted something to save his first creations from school. This folder does a great job and has a decent amount of room for saving those keepsakes we want to hang onto.
on January 2, 2013
I ordered these when they were a goldbox deal because I have a kindergartener who LOVES to do art. This product will definitely help me keep a bit of it safe and stored away once it comes down from the frig. Quality is ok and I like that you can add their picture to the front. It wont fit projects that are large in depth, but will hold many size paper projects nicely.