Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Product Packaging: Standard PackagingChange
Price:$8.50 - $60.27

on January 15, 2008
My 18 month old loves playing with these bath toys during his bath each evening! It comes with a great storage bag too! He loves the bright colors and it's very easy to get the water out of the toys after bathtime.
on January 27, 2010
The only negative is that the cars fill with water and squirt (creating their own little knowledge of cause and effect, plus FUN) but the rest of the vehicles don't fill up. The kids love them anyway. I highly recommend this.
on December 26, 2013
I ordered these as a Christmas gift for my 2 year old grandson and he goes to them every time he takes his bath. The quality and price point are the main reasons I gave this 5 stars.
on July 5, 2013
These are great tubby toys and I am thinking they will be played with for years. The quality is good and they are much appreciated.
on April 9, 2009
The squirters are very cute.I bought this for my friend who just had a baby. She abosolutely loved it.
It makes a good baby shower gift.
on December 6, 2013
My gransons are going to love this due to it will be 2 toys in one. One in the bath and one just to play with it.Thtere are a lot of toys in the bag
on December 28, 2013
I got these for my 2 year old and he loves them. The fact that I can squirt water out of them to wash the soap off of him is an added benefit.
on March 25, 2012
My baby is just 8 months old. He likes this toys very much. But the material is not good for baby to bite.
on April 29, 2012
I got these for bath time for my 18 month old boy. He loves cars and trucks to the point of obsession and these are no exception. He loves them so much I have to hide them until bath time. After bath time he has to carry the red truck to the bedroom or he cries. They squirt great and its easy to get the water fully drained out of them by just squirting a few times and hanging upside down in the handly little carrying case.
on May 1, 2012
My 14 month old loves these bath toys! I've had to scoot his bathtime earlier in the evening to allow a longer bath before bedtime and avoid him throwing a fit when I pull him out of the tub. He hasn't figured out the squirting part yet (for which I'm grateful--bathtime is messy enough as it is!) but he loves to run the cars around on the bathtub floor. Nice products, fun to play with! A real hit for my son.