4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas 2012 gift, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Alex Woo "Little Luck" Sterling Silver Elephant Pendant Necklace, 16" (Jewelry)
Bought this for my girlfriend for Christmas, she loved it. A little smaller then I thought it was going to be, but it has a nice weight and shine to it. The chain is really sparkly and is of good quality as well. Very satisfied with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, August 5, 2011
I absolutly love this piece. I wear it everyday and sometimes layer it with my gold Alex Woo Little Luck Horse shoe. I think that the mixed metals look trendy. The chain is so great it looks so sparkly and it is so easy to clean. I called the company asking the best way to clean and they said they told me 1 part water 3 parts baking soda.. i was a little nervous but it worked amazing. Not only is this product great but the company is great! After i bought this piece, i saw Ali Fedotowsky wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Necklace!, April 23, 2014
Liz (Detroit, MI) - See all my reviews
This is my absolute favorite necklace. I wear it almost daily. Granted, I purchased a separate diamond cut ball chain that was 18" long because I found the 16" one to be a little short. The charm itself is perfect. It's nice and thick, and of good quality. I've had the necklace for about 3 years now and it doesn't look tarnished. The back of the elephant has a little "Alex Woo" logo on it which is a nice little touch so that you know it's authentic. The necklace is subtle enough that it's pretty versatile and can be worn with a variety of looks. I get compliments on it still, even after wearing it for so long. Complete strangers have asked about it. The only strange and recurring question I get about it is if I'm a hardcore Republican because the elephant is the symbol of the party. That's not personally a big deal to me and I usually just politely let them know that the elephant is a symbol of luck. Anyway, I 100% recommend this necklace to anyone who wants a nice, understated piece of jewelry that can be worked into your everyday wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love., February 5, 2013
Great quality. Really looks nice. Love to wear it everyday. I don't shower with it. Although, many say you can get high quality silver wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing necklace!, December 4, 2012
This necklace is amazing! My boyfriend bought it for me as a graduation present and I wear it every day. I get so many compliments on it and it matches everything. Adorable elephant and definitely eye catching. Great everyday piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend., July 20, 2014
Outstanding quality pendant and necklace. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 10, 2013
I get so many compliments every time I wear it. One of my favorite items I wear it all the time

Rate and Discover Movies