Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on December 29, 2009
I received this robe as gift for christmas. At first I was a bit surpised by the big pink fluffy thing in the box, but once I took it out and put it on I was in plushy soft pink heaven!! The robe is VERY soft and big enough to cuddle up in, MUCH better then one of those "snuggies"!! Also it does not fray like the terry robe I had before. The only con to it is that it is bulky, but that is also what makes it so comfortable to wear! Perfect for those long cold Minnesota winters.
0Comment188 of 198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2012
I loved this robe and I ordered it in red. Fit beautifully, warm and just as attractive as the photo BUT.. the dye was not set so the red rubbed off on me and the couch. Other colors may not do this but the red is a problem.
0Comment122 of 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2013
I hate writing bad reviews but .....this robe is comfy and soft, but it sheds and the sizes are waaaay off. I am an average girl, 5'6", 140 lbs and the small/med was too small, especially the sleeves.
0Comment78 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2014
When I first received this robe, I thought it was wonderful - fuzzy warm goodness. Dust, hair, household fluff would catch on it though, so it needed to be washed. However, after washing it about 3 times, it's pilled up completely, not fuzzy at all, not soft - looks and feels absolutely terrible.

I still wear the damn thing though, because it cost a bit, and I threw my old plush robe away when I got this one. To my regret, as my old plush robe was still sleekly fluffy after hundreds of washings over the years.

DO NOT GET THIS ROBE. Honest, there are fleece robes out there that will last more than a month or two before looking decades old.
0Comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2010
This robe is very plush and soft. I generally wear a 2x but like a robe to be big so ordered the 3x-4x. I could not even get the robe around me. So if you are ordering, order big!
33 comments116 of 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2010
This was a Christmas gift for my wife. She feels that it is a unique color, very comfortable, good fit & length. The price is very competitive, and would recommend this product to others!
JTB
0Comment30 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2010
I purchased this bathrobe for my girlfriend and she loves it. It is super warm and soft. I was a little concerned about sizing since my girlfriend is 4'11. The robe reaches from her shoulders to just above her ankles so it fit just fine. For a long, cozy robe your woman will love, I would recommend this.
22 comments62 of 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2012
My husband got me this robe for Christmas. It's by far the best robe I've ever had. I'm always cold and let me tell you, this robe is very very warm. Almost too warm. I don't have to keep the heater turned up so high when I have it on. It's so soft and fluffy. I got the black one in XL and I usually wear medium. I like big robes. It fits perfect, it's long with lots of room.
0Comment31 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2010
Like some others, I was nervous about paying this much for something being advertised as "soft & fluffy" without touching/feeling it myself but this robe is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! It's so warm and soft - just perfect on a cold morning or evening. It washes/dries well (even more fluffy than right our of the box)- the only "caution" is to go easy on the fabric softener or else the fabric can feel "coated". Otherwise, put on the robe, turn down the thermostat, put your feet up and enjoy a hot cup of tea!
0Comment55 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2015
Pros: Very thick, soft, warm, cozy material. Rich, beautiful color, consistent with what I expected.

Cons: Discovered hole in seam after two days of light wear, and another hole a day later, and then yet another hole... The fabric is such that it disintegrates and doesn't hold a stitch at all. I should not have multiple holes in my brand new robe after four days of ownership.

Will be returning. Very disappointed.

On a more comic note, my cats absolutely love the soft, snuggly material.
review image