4.0 out of 5 stars So Soft!
Published on December 29, 2009 by Shanna Lott

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but flawed
I loved this robe and I ordered it in red. Fit beautifully, warm and just as attractive as the photo BUT.. the dye was not set so the red rubbed off on me and the couch. Other colors may not do this but the red is a problem.
Published 20 months ago by JeanieVirgina

4.0 out of 5 stars So Soft!, December 29, 2009
This review is from: Alexander Del Rossa Women's Microfiber Fleece Bathrobe Robe (Apparel)
I received this robe as gift for christmas. At first I was a bit surpised by the big pink fluffy thing in the box, but once I took it out and put it on I was in plushy soft pink heaven!! The robe is VERY soft and big enough to cuddle up in, MUCH better then one of those "snuggies"!! Also it does not fray like the terry robe I had before. The only con to it is that it is bulky, but that is also what makes it so comfortable to wear! Perfect for those long cold Minnesota winters.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but flawed, December 14, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fabric but runs very small, December 22, 2010
K. Olson (Crookston, MN) - See all my reviews
This robe is very plush and soft. I generally wear a 2x but like a robe to be big so ordered the 3x-4x. I could not even get the robe around me. So if you are ordering, order big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, December 13, 2010
I purchased this bathrobe for my girlfriend and she loves it. It is super warm and soft. I was a little concerned about sizing since my girlfriend is 4'11. The robe reaches from her shoulders to just above her ankles so it fit just fine. For a long, cozy robe your woman will love, I would recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Plush Light Blue Bathrobe, January 21, 2010
This was a Christmas gift for my wife. She feels that it is a unique color, very comfortable, good fit & length. The price is very competitive, and would recommend this product to others!
JTB

2.0 out of 5 stars It sheds and is too small, December 11, 2013
I hate writing bad reviews but .....this robe is comfy and soft, but it sheds and the sizes are waaaay off. I am an average girl, 5'6", 140 lbs and the small/med was too small, especially the sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!!!, October 30, 2010
SGC (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
Like some others, I was nervous about paying this much for something being advertised as "soft & fluffy" without touching/feeling it myself but this robe is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! It's so warm and soft - just perfect on a cold morning or evening. It washes/dries well (even more fluffy than right our of the box)- the only "caution" is to go easy on the fabric softener or else the fabric can feel "coated". Otherwise, put on the robe, turn down the thermostat, put your feet up and enjoy a hot cup of tea!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so FLUFFY!, January 10, 2012
Anzura (Sacramento, California) - See all my reviews
My husband got me this robe for Christmas. It's by far the best robe I've ever had. I'm always cold and let me tell you, this robe is very very warm. Almost too warm. I don't have to keep the heater turned up so high when I have it on. It's so soft and fluffy. I got the black one in XL and I usually wear medium. I like big robes. It fits perfect, it's long with lots of room.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, December 25, 2012
The robe is thin and flimsy. Not what its described as. I got a robe from target that is fleece and a third of the cost but ten times softer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Truth, January 25, 2010
When I read Super plush microfiber pink bathrobe I wasn't sure it was was I had in mind I went on and purchased it with reservations. However, I truly Love my robe. Oh one thing I didn't like is the tag around the neck that itchy so I cut that out. But, It's sooo soft and thick I feel so loved, with a soft warm hug and I smile for this is all and more of what I wanted. I'm glad and truly satisfied with my Super Plush Microfiber robe. My only regret is I didn't purchase more for the rest of my family, due to the fact, every time I leave home and come back someone has it on, my daughters who have nice soft robes (not like mine), yet they always grab my Super Plush Microfiber, my sons won't wear it because it's pink., but use it as a throw blanket across their legs and feet. Ugh! I pray they (Super Plush Microfiber bathrobe)come in purples and blues so I can enjoy my robe without having to say get out of my robe or that is my comfort loving Plush robe why don't you wear your own or not a throw blanket for your legs and feet. I wasn't happy with the price at first, but now I feel I made a great purchase for it is worth every penny. Now I will tell my other friends and families, and Christian families how much I enjoy my robe. Oh oSuper Plush Microfiber Pink Bathrobene I didn't know it had an inside tie or two loops and large pockets I just wanted it to be soft and comfortable all the others are a bonus.

Rate and Discover Movies