Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 19, 2015
I have warn this robe for one month. It's like wearing a warm, cozy blanket. I love the blue color. I bought the large size..I am 5'8 and it is about 5 inches below my knees. The sleeve length is perfect, at the top of my wrists. Excellent quality. I washed it before wearing and no issues. I would highly recommend this product.
on June 15, 2012
So plush and cozy. This robe is so soft and warm! I actually bought it in black for my husband. He wanted a warm robe and he is 6'4" tall so the 3X was a great length for him. The robe feels awesome on and just had to order one for myself. My son also wanted one (they don't have to know it is listed for a woman:-).
on January 5, 2015
Bought this robe for my mom, I wasn't expecting that great of quality for the price. As soon as I got it I wanted to keep it. It is so fluffy and soft!!! Holy moly, heaven on earth! I gave it to my mom, I ordered a small and it was a little big on her but in a good cozy perfect way ! She absolutely loves it !!!
on August 10, 2012
My wife wanted a good robe that was comfortable and warm for her. I searched for 2 weeks to find one that would meet her expectations. I saw the reviews and said what the hell let me give it a shot. They arrived on time and very glad I bought them she loves them. I highly encourage anybody to purchase them.
on December 16, 2015
The fabric is so soft and wonderfully plush. The color is rich. But the sizing is ridiculous. I know I'm a small person (only 5'1", 120 pounds), so of course I ordered a small / medium. It was so large that it fits my 6'1 tall, broad-shouldered husband. Absolutely not a ladies small or medium!
on January 13, 2011
This robe is superb. I bought it for my wife for Christmas. The quality is excellent. The material is great. She is extremely happy with it. It is also very warm. I have recommended this to all our friends and family. Definately worth the money!! Would buy more products from Del Rossa.
on January 28, 2013
It's warm and fuzzy, but it's much bulkier than a robe needs to be - even a warm one. The inner straps to tie the robe are really thick too, so that the robe doesn't sit over them well. I cut them off, as the robe stays closed without them. It does fit well, but I think there are nicer ones out there.
on October 10, 2012
I bought this for my teenage daughter and she just loves it!!
The fabric is amazingly comfortable and the robe is everything we could ask for ~ in a robe!
The Ritz sells robes similar to this for more than $150 so this is a real bargain!

Thank you!

Neil
on November 2, 2012
We bought this bathrobe because we were tired of big towels and we were looking for something soft more than anything else!! well, my wife loves this bathrobe, it's soft and fluffy and it works perfectly as a night vest to wear around the house!! it washes well, highly recommended!!
on January 31, 2016
Because of different views saying robe ran small, it was hard knowing what size to order. I usually wear a size xl. Since people said it ran small, I ordered xl/xxl. It was way too big. Kept it anyway. Too much trouble to return.
The robe is very soft and warm. Love the feel.