4.0 out of 5 stars So Soft!
I received this robe as gift for christmas. At first I was a bit surpised by the big pink fluffy thing in the box, but once I took it out and put it on I was in plushy soft pink heaven!! The robe is VERY soft and big enough to cuddle up in, MUCH better then one of those "snuggies"!! Also it does not fray like the terry robe I had before. The only con to it is that it...
Published on December 29, 2009 by Shanna Lott

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but flawed
I loved this robe and I ordered it in red. Fit beautifully, warm and just as attractive as the photo BUT.. the dye was not set so the red rubbed off on me and the couch. Other colors may not do this but the red is a problem.
Published 20 months ago by JeanieVirgina

‹ Previous | 1 2 342 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory, January 29, 2011
Though it feels soft and warm, the robe smelled of sulfur or other similar pungent aroma right out of the package. I opened it when it arrived and washed it after sensing the aroma, but it was still pretty smelly. I'm not sure what part of the manufacturing process requires such an awful smell. The odor has diminished after several washes, but several washes shouldn't be a prerequisite when buying an article of clothing or casual wear.

The sleeves are a bit short, but body types differ so may be fine for others. The right pocket partially tore off the body of the robe on the first day - no excuse for that - but can be fixed with a few stitches.

One obligatory star, another for following through with softness and warmth. Minus 3 stars for sizing, odor and quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small and sheds!, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Alexander Del Rossa Women's Microfiber Fleece Bathrobe Robe (Apparel)
I gave this 3 stars because it is soft and extremely warm and my cats love to lie on it! However, I usually wear a 1-2X but I like robes to be big so I ordered the 3X-4X. It still doesn't close fully on the bottom. Also, if you happen to be wearing anything underneath, like your pjs, you will find yourself covered in lint from this bathrobe.Overall, I definitely would not buy this robe again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Cotton!, December 29, 2010
Robe was advertised as cotton - it is 100% polyester, about the same material as a Snuggie. Very small, quality is a $29.95 robe from Penneys - NOT AN $80 Robe. There were several of us who posted these reviews on Christmas day, but I see they have deleted them all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gapes open from the knee down even with a larger size!, November 25, 2013
The plush fleece of this robe is really nice. I am a solid size 2x and I ordered the next larger size (3X-4X) because of reading all of the reviews about it not closing on the bottom. I thought that the extra sizing would solve the problem. It does NOT. The manufacturers found a way to skimp on fabric at the bottom and that is what they have done. The robe fits me perfectly on top and even extra roomy up top since I ordered the larger size, and then it gapes open from right above the knees down. I am so disappointed! It is SO hard to find anything well made these days. I am so tired of spending my hard on money on poor workmanship!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is completely off, May 2, 2013
On a size 3x/4x, the robe measures 50 inches across, underneath the arms. That is not enough material to cover, in Del Rossa's words, a 56" bust. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, November 19, 2012
Jerri Mastren (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this robe as a birthday present for my daughter who wanted a big warm robe for after her showers. She was thrilled when this arrived as it was just what she was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars the PLUSHIEST, October 19, 2011
THIS ROBE IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, SUPER SOFT AND WARM, AND A COMFORT TO WEAR. I HAVE A SATIN ROBE AND A BLACK SLINKY ONE, BOTH OF WHICH ARE MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE. BUT THIS MICROFIBER ROBE GETS POINTS FOR BEING THICK AND CUSHY, AND SERVES PERFECTLY AS THAT KIND OF WRAPPER. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING CONTOURED OR SHAPELY, FORGET IT. THE DEL ROSSA ROBE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A STUFFED ANIMAL. I'M PETITE, AND THE BATHROBE IS CERTAINLY AMPLE FOR ME (S/M). LOTS OF ROOM AND FALLS JUST ABOVE MY ANKLE (5'3"). I GOT THE LIGHT BLUE, WHICH IS PUFFY INDEED BUT PRETTY. IT ISN'T CHEAP, BUT IF YOU NEED A WELL-MADE, SOFT AS CLOUDS ROBE AND DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING FITTED OR FANCY, THIS COULD BE THE ONE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest quality, December 4, 2012
This was fine but I ended up returning it. For $60 I was looking for something of higher quality. Ended up getting one at Victoria Secret for the same price and it was much better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Double duty bathrobe, January 16, 2012
I needed a robe roomy enough to enclose me and my little dog, and wide enough to wrap around my legs when seated; the color had to be light to disguise pet hair. The problem came when the robe would not wrap around my legs. Also, the side seams were puckered giving this robe a frumpy look. However, since my husband paid, I kept it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink and Comfortable, January 24, 2011
Full-size, very comfortable robe. Even though it is marked as XL, it fits an average-sized person just right. Very comfortable, fluffy fabric. Great for lounging and cuddling and staying warm. I bought this for my wife as a Christmas present, and she absolutely loves it. However, if you are one of those people who dries themself off after a shower with their bathrobe, this one doesn't work very well as a towel.

‹ Previous | 1 2 342 | Next ›