Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Del Rossa Women's Classic Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Robe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 27, 2012
This is the same review I submitted for the Man's robe.

My wife and I ordered two Del Rossa Fleece hooded Bathrobes to use with our hot tub during cooler weather. For this purpose they work great they keep us warm while going out and coming in from our spa. When compared to the heavy terry cloth robe I was using I find that while the fleece robes do not wick quite as much water away from your body on the way back to the house they do keep you much warmer, and the hood is a big plus. As others have written these robes are cut over size but that is a real plus when you are trying to put it on over a wet body. For non hot tub use like lounging around watching TV I find that these robes keep you very warm. It almost as if they have a heater built into them.

But here is some advise for those of you who might order these robes. My wife ordered a woman's Navy Blue Large XL size for $49.99 and I ordered the Men's Navy Blue Large XL size for $59.99. While the Amazon order form indicated different stock code numbers when the robes arrived they were packed in exactly the same Del Rossa packaging with exactly the same product number. In other words they were exactly the same robe in Large XL size and we could not tell which one was the woman's and which was the man's. So if you are interested in these robes for a man order the woman size and save yourself $10 and a $1 or so shipping costs.
on October 10, 2011
Huge, warm and snuggly. It's like wrapping yourself in a blanket. I got two of these, one for my husband and one for myself. The price was fantastic as was customer service. I sniffed them when they arrived because of one of the reviews and they smelled fine, no strange or toxic smell(?)

Thick and soft with two hoops for the belt so you can choose which is more comfortable. Lovely long length to keep you warm during the winter. All in all I am very pleased with my purchases.
on June 24, 2012
I waited a few month before writing this review so I could see if any problems cropped up. But no, I still love the robe. It does tend to run big but this is fine since its like wrapping yourself in a cozy blanket. It was much appreciated in the cold, snowy winter nights when I took the dog outside. It reaches to my ankles so the wind did not attack my legs as it tended to do in the knee length robe. The hood was also appreciated. I bought one for my sister who also loved it. I will be getting one also for my other sister since she commented on how she liked it. Definitely a keeper!
on January 23, 2012
Just received the robe & it is very comfortable. I like the hood feature as well. I wear a 1X in clothes, so decided to order a 1X in this thinking it would fit. The 1X was a little big, so I would recommend ordering a size smaller for a better fit.
on November 2, 2012
My wife needed another robe (her light blue terrycloth one was just too worn out), and I wanted to get her something nice since we sit out on the patio at night, and she likes to wear a robe instead of jacket. So I bought her the black one (incognito/we live in an apartment), and now she is warm and subdued to onlookers. The hood is very cool and makes her look like a Jedi -or maybe Sith given black. But either way the robe is awesome and sexy on her. Fleece is now the ONLY way to go for a bathrobe, and this one is just very stylish and worth the price.
on February 1, 2012
my husband purchased this robe for me at "my begging" as I have never seen a bathrobe of this quality with a hood anywhere. I absolutely love it and could not recommend it more!
on July 6, 2013
So I bought a small/medium, and you might want to know that this is the exact same robe listed as the Men's version. This Alexander del Rossa's robe is just a unisex product with one sizing and although they have two separate product listings (one for men and one for women) you can clearly see that they listed the measurements as being exactly the same. I'm just saying this so you won't expect the women's robe to be smaller and also so you always check the men's link to see which one is currently cheaper.

Now if you were hoping for a robe with a more "girly" fit, just beware that the sizing will be slightly larger than you would expect. I'm more of a tomboy myself, but I still like my robes more fitted than loose and long (even for cooling purposes). I'm 5'8, which is taller than the average girl, and the small/medium was still larger than I needed it to be. That being said, the robe is very comfortable and as fuzzy and soft is it could be. If you like your robes more large than not, then don't hesitate to get this. Just know you don't need to go a size up.

The fabric feels amazing and will keep you warm and comfy all winter; just don't hope to wear this during the summer if you're not in the air conditioning. It will get very hot. As it is fleece, you should also not expect great drying abilities of the fabric - in the case of using it after a bath/shower, but I guess this is to be expected. Overall, the robe has great quality and an amazing feel to it. It also looks great. 4 stars it is.
on July 25, 2015
I went through three sizes until I found the right one. I wear a 2 x but an x - large size for this one. The seller was easy to work with. The bathrobe is so cozy and soft. It literally is like a bunny pelt . It is soft and after washing it it is still super soft. This robe does not shed or pill from the dryer. it also does not leave inside shed on a wet body. Highest quality bathrobe I have ever worn
on November 25, 2014
If you order this, I suggest you order as close to your correct size as possible. I usually find that most robes run small so I ordered a size range up from normal. I kid you not... when I took it out of the package, the robe was so large it covered my entire king sized bed and then some. In the end it was decided to donate it to charity because it was not worth the hassle of returning it. When I went to reorder it, they did not have the size, color or style that I wanted and I ended up with something else entirely different.
on October 24, 2015
I at first I really liked this robe - it was warm and comfortable and a with extra room, which I loved! The fabric felt nice, and it even withstood well a first washing.

Unfortunately after the SECOND washing, balls of "fuzz" appeared all over the robe. I attempted to get the drier to pick up the fuzz, but it won't come off in the lint trap. Instead, I am COVERED in fuzz balls whenever I put this on!
Now the robe is less than 6 months old, and I cannot stand it anymore. I am searching for a new robe, and this one will go in the trash.

Typically regular robe use should last 2-3 years. This one is not durable enough to last. Go for a different brand!