Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on June 3, 2011
At first I was very happy with the belt. However, after 60 days (past the date to return), the buckle broke. The buckle is held to the leather belt by two tiny machine screws on the reverse side of the belt. The screws are too small to hold the belt securely, and now that one of the screws has fallen out, it appears the threading for the screws is done poorly. I would strongly suggest that anyone who has this belt tighten the screws and then applpy lock-tite. Then place a piece of tape over the screws, so that when the screw falls out, you won't lose them (since it's on the reverse side of the belt, it won't show).
on February 4, 2011
I've had this belt for 2 weeks now, so it may be early to review it. But the belt is solid, strong, and good looking. My previous reversible belt was a Perry Ellis without any stitching, which means they pretty much glued a thin brown belt to another thin black belt. That one looked good for about 2 days before they started to peal away from each other. The Alexander Julian belt is so far really nice, and has really strong stitching to where that's not a problem. I'll update this post if I have any problems with it over the next six months.
on November 27, 2010
The belt is beautiful! I bought it for my husband almost a year ago, and he loves it. It's a nice quality belt and looks very beautiful. I'd definitely buy this brand again!
on December 26, 2012
This reversible belt was the correct size--I have about a 34-35 inch waist, and I ordered a 36 inch belt. It looks just fine for an casual but slightly dressy belt. So far so good.

I just hope it holds up better than the Dockers belt and the Claiborne "Concepts" belt I had previously been wearing. The outer layer of the leather on the side I wore the most (brown) started peeling off of those belts (in the area near the holes) much sooner than had been my experience with belts in past years. That just shows that you can't always trust "name" brands for quality.
on December 1, 2011
Nice all leather belt. It looks nice and I like wearing it, it has held up after 10 months of daily usage and it only has an indentation where i tighten the belt everyday. The best thing is that is real leather and that is what matters most to me :)
on August 17, 2013
Within a few months, the leather began to peel away in large strips where it went thru the belt buckle. This made it worthless. Had previously purchased the same belt in another size that is still fine.
on May 16, 2011
I would love to give this belt a 5 star review. It's well made and very trendy. It can be used for casual wear and business wear. The only reason I gave it four stars was because on occasion, the belt squeaks. The belt buckle itself makes a small noise when you make sudden twists or turns. No one has ever noticed except myself, but it can be a tad annoying. Besides that I love this belt. Has held up well for a couple months with very few signs of wear. Not a bad price either for quality. Even though mine has a small squeak, I still love this belt and would probably buy one again.
on December 11, 2011
I have been using this belt since I purchased it in March 2011 (except about 2 months in summer). So far I'm quite satisfied with its quality, but there is one thing I feel uncertain of: the belt does not look or smell like a geniune leather belt. Besides, the width of belt is 30mm, instead of 32mm as advertised.
on February 27, 2013
This belt is just as described, and my husband likes it a lot. It is true to size, it's reversible, it buckles easily, and it is pliable. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on September 25, 2012
Not an Alexander Julian belt. No markings except "China." Average or below average quality. Not costly enough to send back, but not really good enough to wear.