Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

• iLuna
  • Customer Reviews

on December 26, 2012
When I was a kid (many, many years ago) my grandma planted her garden by the "moon". It was always lush and fruitful. I grew up and married and the first thing done at our new home was to plant a garden. After many years I have now come a full circle and am using moon cycles to plant my garden. It too, is now lush and fruitful! It does make a difference and iLuna keeps me informed. Good app!
on February 8, 2012
originally purchased for my android phone. Then got an iphone and couldn't find the app for it. Got the Kindle fire (2nd kindle for me) and there it was in my apps on amazon! Would have bought it again if I had to. Great for the astrologer or student of the occult sciences. Love it love it love it!!! I also have the program Hours.
on December 18, 2011
iLuna was easy to install and works perfectly. It gives the date and time for my time zone, phase of the moon, and sign of the moon, covering several years including 2011, 2012, and beyond. It is easy to use. I would love to have a monthly calendar in addition to a daily calendar and suggest that a monthly calendar be added as an upgrade. I love this app, and find it very useful. I like the folklore of living in harmony with the universe, and knowing the moon phases and signs of the moon is essential. My ancestors planted crops, planned surgery, and conducted other day-to-day activites according to the moon and moon signs, and I have followed their practice during my life as well.
on June 20, 2013
Being born in the sun sign of Cancer, I'm a moon child through and through. To actually be able to chart the moon, gives me more insight, and understanding. I've always been aware that the phases of the moon,deeply affect me! But now I get daily details. :) I love this app. It's another great astrological tool, in my apps. Thank you!!
on April 1, 2013
Very simple and sweet!! I've been drawn to the moon,astrology, nature and a certain set of knowing beliefs since I can remember and this app helps a busy mama of four/ full time student keep track and make the choices I feel confident about :)
on May 3, 2016
This app is awesome! I love being able to track the mood of the day by the phase of the astrological moon! I use this app everyday! I cut my hair by the phase of the moon. I keep my emotions in check on days when I'm feeling the pull of the moon now that I can track it! I just think this app is amazing. It's simple, basic format allows for easy access to powerful information!! Great job!
on December 16, 2014
iLuna is very good. It shows the current phase of the moon, the zodiac sign where the moon currently in and indicates the void of course moon information which is very helpful. In addition it presents this info in an easy to view attractive way for each day.
Great design, simple and clear. One thing though puzzles me. Today is Dec 16, Hanukkah. My astrological calendar Lunaria on the wall says v/c 10:40pm which means void of course moon starts at 10:40 pm. But iLuna says "not void on this day from 12:39am to 9:51am. I am not going to jump with accusations here because I don't know who is in the wrong. Maybe Lunaria is not on New York time zone? Or one of them made a mistake...If i find out more I will update. Until then it is 5 stars.
on January 19, 2013
Lets see everything you want to know about the lunar cycle. When the moon rises and sets. Best time to do things, etc.
on May 4, 2013
Shows waning/waxing moon, times when signs change and when void. Helpful and easy to read. Up to date and concise.
on February 29, 2016
The app itself is quality and provides good information. However, BEWARE the permissions Amazon Underground is requesting. The permissions requested were too many and too invasive for my taste, so I uninstalled. Also the Amazon Underground needs to be open and has all sorts of tracking, location services, info retrieval running in the background where it DRAINS battery. Not worth it. I found the app in the Play Store directly from the developer, with far less permissions required.