Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 10, 2009
Thank God Alexia Crunchy Snacks, Onion Strips Savory Seasoned only come in 4.5 ounce bags. You will eat the entire bag, if the packages were 4.5 pounds, you would likely eat the whole thing regardless. These snacks do not taste like onion rings, they ARE onion rings. Simply put, they have found a way to take a perfectly fried, breaded, onion ring and remove enough water so they are shelf stable. The flavor is absolutely amazing. You get the seasoning, the breading and the sweetness of the onion in every bite. Just like the onion rings at your local drive-in they are a little greasy, but that won't be a problem as you will be licking your fingers so much the oil will only linger for a second. This really is a new plateau in snack technology. I'm waiting for the "Alexia Crunchy Jalapeno Poppers" snack,which I'll buy in the 55-gallon drums.
on October 13, 2009
Ok, I almost don't want to tell you how good these are because I want them all for myself. Good does not begin to describe the taste. If you love onion rings, you will love these. I wish they came in HUGE bags because I want more and more and more. I want to note, too, that I am typically not a fan of salty snacks but these are different.
on January 28, 2010
Uh... I have to add my two cents even though there are already lots of reviews. I tried these on a whim last night and I wish I hadn't. My boyfriend and I ate the whole bag in VERY short order and this morning I scrounged the last few crunchy bits from the bottom of the bag. Despite what the one reviewer said: These DO taste EXACTLY like cold onion rings.... but crunchy and not greasy. They're like adult Funyuns, if I had to compare them to something, but that doesn't do them justice at all. And they are quite peppery, which you don't notice at first but after plowing through a whole bag you'll have a bit of a black pepper zing on your tongue. Some people are more sensitive to pepper than others, so I thought I would mention it.

And now I dare you to buy a bag (or six) of this ingenious product and not eat the entire bag in one go. :-)
on November 1, 2009
I am slightly ashamed to say I 1st noticed these on Top Chef, so I'm a victim of product placement but I'm glad I did. These really taste like genuine onion rings and I'm close to saying I like these more! The flavor and crunch is fantastic-the worst part is that they go way to fast. Forget Pringles, once you pop one of these bags open, you won't be able to STOP!

My 1 complaint =( is the way Amazon ships these babies. I had 1 box arrive totally destroyed and someone had done a hack job with a roll of shipping tape trying to rescue them. It's great that Amazon ships these in the original box to save packaging materials -especially since Amazon is notorious for shipping tiny little items in HUGE boxes- but in this case the original cardboard is not strong enough.
on June 8, 2012
I have been a big fan of Alexia vegetable sides ever since they came on the market,in fact they are now my go-to veggie side dish with every meal. little did I know that they could work their magic on snack foods. And not just any old snack, but one of my all time favorites...the onion ring. I admit I had doubts...after all, I live in the capital of fried clams, onion rings, and fries! But I just couldn't believe that Alexia would put out a shoddy product. Well, let me tell you these are great..nice and peppery, crisp,and just greasy enough. The seasoning is wonderful, the slight tang of grease, and the crunchiness are wonderful. Grab a six-pack of these puppies and settle in for some serious snacking.
on February 8, 2010
Better and tastier than most any crouton. Try these on a salad and have everyone ask what kind of crouton was on the salad. They're also great right out of the bag...especially with some good, organic (Annie's is what we like) ketchup. Different snack than the norm. Big hit at my house. I'm gonna try some w/ egg salad sandwiches and sweet pickles.
on August 20, 2009
These are SO good! When I try new snack products, I am often disappointed but these absolutely amazed me! And they are dairy free which is necessary for some of us. They are really delicious. I hope that someday Alexia will come out with garlic flavored snacks - those would be great too!
on October 9, 2009
If you love salty snacks, the Alexia onion strips are off the charts good. I now keep them around my office and my house. My friends and coworkers think they are great, too.
on February 2, 2010
HEAVEN I'm in heaven. . . (where's Fred Astaire when you need him?) Never had anything quite like these before.....you don't wolf these onion rings down.....noooo, you savor every little bite...very crunchy...("savory" does have a wee bit of a kick to it, but oh sooo good) Due to a disability, AMAZON makes it real easy for me to get my "rings" and many more of the Alexia Foods.....COST WAY LESS than in the stores, saves trips and WONDERING IF THEY'LL EVEN HAVE IT! Must mention the packaging..... a box that keeps everyone all cozy and with room to move, but not get crushed.....great for storage.......but don't worry about that too much........they won't be around that long! LOL
on December 1, 2009
These taste like you are eating a very good order of crunchy onion rings. They are delicious. I will be buying them again.