- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$59.49 & FREE Shipping|
This Router connects to the Internet using a hard wired connection or by a wireless mobile USB dongle from a 3G Internet service provider such as AT&T, T-Mobile, ect Designed for true portability This compact router connects to the Internet anywhere there is a 3G mobile connection. You can also capture a long range signal with the AWUS036H high power 1w USB adapter and rebroadcast it as a new WI-FI signal to share with all of you wifi enabled devices.
Do you live in an area where Hi-Speed Cable or DSL are not an option? Would you like to create your own Wi-Fi Hotspot anywhere? Alfa introduces its new 3G Modem Router to allow you to get Hi-Speed internet Access anywhere you get a cellular signal. Simply insert your 3G modem USB into the router and you are all set.
* High Speed Data Rates Providing faster data rates of up to 150Mbps and is compatible with legacy 802.11b/g equipment
* Advanced Robust Security - Firewall with SPI to protect the internal host from hacker attacks. Wireless security is comprehensive and included WPA/WPA2 PSK
* WDS, Dual SSIDs, Static Routing, QoS and more
* Security: Access Control Policy - MAC filter - DMZ Host - SSID Broadcast disable - Wireless MAC address Filtering - WEP Encryption - WPA-/W PA2-PSK (Pre-shared Key) - WPA/W PA2 Enterprise mode (802.1x) - WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
* Shares high speed cable/xDSL Internet connection - Static Routing - VPN Pass through - NATP - 802.11e WMM - IGMP Proxy - Dual SSIDs - T
* Dimensions: 93 x 70 x 26mm
* Weight: 74g
I have it coupled with the Alfa AWUS036NHR. Provides great coverage in the RV we have it in. All my devices connect reliably to it every time.Published 17 days ago by Mark Wilson
I bought this with Alfa AWUS036NH to try to extend my WiFi network from my house to my shop. At first, it didn't work at all. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Upton O'Goode
Its a bit hard to set up and you have to figure out how to on your own. So here is some help for anyone else who has issues, go to rokland. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Robert B.
A Very Simple intall and fix for my weak WIFI connection, last year I purchased the Alfa USB, now, in tandem with the R36 all my devices are online for quick downloads and seamless... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Linda Paredes
We have successfully used this device in conjunction with the C.Crane super USB WI-FI antenna3 found here,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Still trying to get this to work with my AWUS036NH. It hang for almost an hour and eventually got bricked. I had to order RS232 serialport to TTL to unbrick my R36(Waiting).Published 2 months ago by IT Commo