- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 2297)
- Paperback: 390 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2002 edition (May 28, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540436138
- ISBN-13: 978-3540436133
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,529,472 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Algebraic and Coalgebraic Methods in the Mathematics of Program Construction: International Summer School and Workshop, Oxford, UK, April 10-14, 2000, ... Lectures (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) 2002nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.