Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 12, 2008
It's lovely. The patterns are more complex than they appear at first glance; you can really have some fun with them.
22 comments6 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2010
Double-sided printing on thin paper. If you color a design, the one on the other side of the page gets ruined. However, that won't be too disappointing because it most likely looks pretty much like the one you just colored. You see, there are only 3 distinct patterns in this book that get repeated constantly, just varying in size. Unlike the review before mine, I have only colored ONE page and haven't touched the book again in months. Most disappointing coloring book purchase yet.
on March 10, 2009
The pages and patterns are way too similar to each other. I grew bored very fast. I did three pages and tossed it aside. I've had a lot of other coloring books and this one was more frustrating than relaxing or fun. Probably my least favorite of all the books I've had.
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse