5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Manga
In my honest opinion this is one of my favorite manga from QuinRose. It has a great storyline and also has oneshots with Gowland, Boris and Vivaldi. I recommend this book to anyone who loves the Bloody Twins as much as I do!! XD
Published on August 4, 2012 by lolipinkhead

3.0 out of 5 stars Based off a dating game
Published on July 13, 2012 by Jessie Potts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Manga, August 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Double the trouble, Double the fun!, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
Double the trouble, Double the fun!

I loved the twins they are so much fun to be around and their older selves are very sexy. I only wish their story was longer than a one shot. I think my favorite part about this manga though is getting to see a bit more of Alice's personality with in each book. Even as short as this volume is you always see a some growth in Alice from the beginning of the book to the ending. She deals with a lot of new emotions that many of us has gone through at one point or another which makes her seem more real to me. I also like that her reactions are a believable and she doesn't just go along with whatever is going on. She has strong emotions and she is not afraid to show it.

Despite this being based on an otome game Alice doesn't let any of the characters push her around like many otome heroines do. She has a backbone which is nice to see.

The Twins are so funny I liked them the best so far because they always put a smile on Alice's face. Most of the time they are just carefree and easy going, but they are great friends and fiercely loyal once they get attached to someone.

A great volume to start off a new series of Alice in the Country of Clover!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
If you're a fan of Alice in the country of hearts thn this is just perfect!
A Collection of interesting one-shots... great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!!, August 4, 2012
Sultana (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
A lot of this is based off the Clover Alice game so it might be more enjoyable if you've already played the game before. Even if you haven't though, it's still a sexy story and you got 2 hot dudes going after Alice so pretty much 3P end here. The extra stories with the other characters at the end were sweet as well. I recommend especially for those who played any of the Alice games!

3.0 out of 5 stars Based off a dating game, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
Ok... So I was a fan of In the Country of Hearts, and a bit pissed that Tokyo pop closed, but when I heard about In The Countey of Clover, I was expecting it to be similar. Visually it was similar, but It followed the storyline of Alice falling I love with Dee and Dum. Then at the end there were brief one shots of her falling for Vivaldi, Blood, the Cheshire Cat Boris and Gowan.... Even when I found out it was based on a video game I still didn't follow as to why Alice was so in love with each at the end. I know how dating games work, but since this is a manga series I'm not sure there will be a cohesive plot line.

Boris will get three or four volumes and then there's 'my Fanatic Rabbit' being released later. So I'm guessing each manga (or set of volumes) will be about a different plot line and love interest for Alice.

If this is what you are looking for, or if you love the dating game then I recommend this.

Plot: Alice and the Hatters' mansion has moved into the Country of Clover. Dee and Dum show Alice that they have the ability to grow or shrink their bodies, they still call her Big Sis. They are not blood related but if any form or hint of sibling love bothers you just be aware. The actual plot takes a back seat to their growing love, there's an assembly but we aren't sure what's going on or what's being decided because we are reading about Alice blushing or thinking about the twins. The twins are just as bloody and violent as ever, they kill, they slice and they enjoy it. There are hot kissing scenes and a lot of blushing, but the 16+ age recommendation is mostly for the suggestiveness rather than anything hotter.

All in all I will buy the first Waltz of the Cheshire Cat to see if it's better, or just about her falling in love with Boris. Good artwork, good size, and interesting.

4.0 out of 5 stars super sweet!, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
I bought this thinking it was a translated light novel, but it's actually an over-sized manga. You get three normal (for manga) chapter length stories starring the Bloody Twins. Those stories are sequential and go together. Then there are 2 shorter stories at the end, starring Gowland and Boris each. I bought this since I like the twins and their story was sweet. They move into Clover Country from Heart Country in the 2nd chapter and can change from adult to children body at will. The adult body is much more disconcerting to Alice. I wish they'd done it a bit of smut at the end of Ch.3 there instead of the fade-to-black assume in my mind the Ménage à Trois. The Gowland story was ok... you didn't get any reason why they liked each other. The Boris story was cute, Pierce was also there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
This volume had several really fun chapters and I love seeing all the different relationships between Alice and all the other characters as well as learning more about all the different characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
I Love the lively entirety of the book series so far that I've read and would totally look into getting my hands on the full series! I also love the way the author put the story line so that appeases all of my fav. genres of a shojo Manga which are adventure, Romance, and humor!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
It's amazing! I love the book, characters, drawings, everything! I can't wait for more! I highly recommend this book or anything involving Alice and her adventures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice side story, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins (Paperback)
I like all the little side stories in this series. It is a really cut and fun series. Can't wait for the next one

Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins
Alice in the Country of Clover: Bloody Twins by QuinRose (Paperback - June 5, 2012)
$13.99 $10.82