Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 4, 2013
I have had this bike for over a year now. I love it and ride it to the gym, grocery shopping, for fun, library you name it. I have used the basket to the extreme, adjusted the seat to fit me well and after a tiny adjustment period this bike rides like a dream.
I have had squeaky brakes in the beginning but that is gone now.
Riding this bike around town, it really attracts head turning, compliments,finger pointing and many smiles.
on February 16, 2013
I bought this bike from Target a couple of months ago and love it! It's fun to ride, seems well made and doesn't look like every other bike out there. I won't be giving up my mountain bike but this bike is the one I take out for rides in my neighborhood.
on January 16, 2013
I bought this bike from Target and it is everything it's advertised to be and MORE. Very sturdy, too cute for words, and rides like a Spring Dream. Don't let the cost deter you - once you personalize a bike with a bell, basket and seat - you'll spend more than this. Go ahead and treat yourself!
on January 14, 2016
The colors faded and looked washed out within months, just with normal use. Such a disappointment. I bought this for $100 at Target and I don't even think it's worth that much.
on February 28, 2014
I am giving this 2 stars because it looks great but it is actually a terrible bicycle. It would be great if it just sat in your garage and looked pretty but if you want to ride it then STAY AWAY!!!!!!! It is horribly made - the brakes stopped working almost immediately, the tires are as thin as paper and go flat in hours, riding over a crack makes me think that I'm going to break my back. It's just a terrible bicycle - don't buy this b
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2013
Target dropped the price of these bikes to 150 bucks in January and it's because these things were not selling well. I bought one for my wife at that time. It's great as an art piece but as a bike it's a sub par cruiser. She used it a total of 3 times before switching back to her old bike. Be warned guys, and make sure returns are offered for any sale so you can try and see for yourself.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2013
Cheaply made bike. Not durable. The basket actually broke off when loading groceries. Traded it for a second hand GT.

See 1 answered question