Face Off 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. A Force to be Reckoned With Hollywood star Sean Astin welcomes the cast to season three, and the artists create original aliens for the classic Star Wars cantina scene.
2. Pirate Treasure The artists create original pirate makeups, and in a Face Off first, compete to win their very own pirate's booty - $5,000 cash.
3. Year of the Dragon The artists team up to create their own version of a traditional Chinese New Year dragon that will have to withstand the twists and turns of a spectacular acrobatic dance routine.
4. Alice in Zombieland The artists are asked to create original zombie makeups based on classic characters from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
5. Supermobile The artists team up in pairs and use amazing vehicles to inspire original superheroes and sidekicks. Writer and Director Kevin Smith guest judges.
6. Dishonorable Proportions The artists are asked to create wildly distorted and exaggerated characters based on the new video game, Dishonored.
7. Monster Twist The artists are surprised to find out that they'll be creating original movie monsters based on children's sketches, and a surprise twist changes the course of the entire season.
8. Who's the New Who? The artists create original makeups inspired by the 50th anniversary of the Dr. Seuss classic, Sleep Book. Iconic producer Brian Grazer guest judges.
9. Junkyard Cyborg The artists must source parts from a junkyard to create original cyborg makeups. Award-winning producer Gale Anne Hurd guest judges.
10. Scene of the Crime The artists create original makeups based on the world of the hit NBC fantasy crime drama, Grimm. Grimm star Silas Weir Mitchell makes a special guest appearance.
11. Immortal Enemies In their final Spotlight Challenge of the season, the three remaining artists are asked to create two Halloween-themed characters that must then perform in a spectacular choreographed stunt.
12. Live Finale The crowning finale event of the season three finale of the hit reality competition series Face Off, broadcast live from Los Angeles, CA on Halloween night 2012 at 10 p.m. ET.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Kevin Chambers, Paul W.S. Anderson|
|Supporting actors||Sarah Elizabeth, Aurelien Gaya, Jasmine Hester, Glenn Hetrick, Rod Maxwell, Jason Milani, Ve Neill, Neville Page, McKenzie Westmore, Roy Wooley|
|Producers||Michael Agbabian, Derek Atherton, Blair Baskin, Aaron Bratcher, Mary Celenza, Nick George, Brett-Patrick Jenkins, Sara Kabisch, Chris Rehnke, Douglas Reid, Jared Ronin, Dwight D. Smith, Steve Stensager, Seon Zick-Park|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is an interesting show, but so much like all the rest of these types of shows. The creative part of it is very interesting, but the drama part not so much.Published 1 month ago by repete
This third season is nit as good as the previous 2. There seems to be a slightly lower caliber of artist and the glomming up has left this show feeling a little cold. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jennifer Lally
My family recently got into this series & decided to go back to season one....season 3 ruined it for us. It was clearly rigged & the winner was NOT based on actual skills. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Christina
I was pleased with this season, most of the contestants were pretty good, but it seemed like the challenges were geared toward the females.Published 8 months ago by Leilani J Macari
It's amazing. Love all the designs. Mostly everyone was nice to each other with the exception of one who didn't take critiques very well.Published 8 months ago by MEUY SAETERN
This is a great show not sure what else to say about it if you havent watched this you shouldPublished 9 months ago by Widow