Face Off 9 Seasons 2012
1. A Force to be Reckoned With Hollywood star Sean Astin welcomes the cast to season three, and the artists create original aliens for the classic Star Wars cantina scene.
2. Pirate Treasure The artists create original pirate makeups, and in a Face Off first, compete to win their very own pirate's booty - $5,000 cash.
3. Year of the Dragon The artists team up to create their own version of a traditional Chinese New Year dragon that will have to withstand the twists and turns of a spectacular acrobatic dance routine.
4. Alice in Zombieland The artists are asked to create original zombie makeups based on classic characters from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
5. Supermobile The artists team up in pairs and use amazing vehicles to inspire original superheroes and sidekicks. Writer and Director Kevin Smith guest judges.
6. Dishonorable Proportions The artists are asked to create wildly distorted and exaggerated characters based on the new video game, Dishonored.
7. Monster Twist The artists are surprised to find out that they'll be creating original movie monsters based on children's sketches, and a surprise twist changes the course of the entire season.
8. Who's the New Who? The artists create original makeups inspired by the 50th anniversary of the Dr. Seuss classic, Sleep Book. Iconic producer Brian Grazer guest judges.
9. Junkyard Cyborg The artists must source parts from a junkyard to create original cyborg makeups. Award-winning producer Gale Anne Hurd guest judges.
10. Scene of the Crime The artists create original makeups based on the world of the hit NBC fantasy crime drama, Grimm. Grimm star Silas Weir Mitchell makes a special guest appearance.
11. Immortal Enemies In their final Spotlight Challenge of the season, the three remaining artists are asked to create two Halloween-themed characters that must then perform in a spectacular choreographed stunt.
12. Live Finale The crowning finale event of the season three finale of the hit reality competition series Face Off, broadcast live from Los Angeles, CA on Halloween night 2012 at 10 p.m. ET.
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Kevin Chambers, Paul W.S. Anderson|
|Supporting actors||Nicole Chilelli, Laura Dandridge, Sarah Elizabeth, Aurelien Gaya, Jasmine Hester, Glenn Hetrick, Rod Maxwell, Jason Milani, Tim Neff, Ve Neill, Neville Page, Christopher Troy, McKenzie Westmore, Roy Wooley|
|Producers||Michael Agbabian, Derek Atherton, Blair Baskin, Aaron Bratcher, Mary Celenza, Nick George, Brett-Patrick Jenkins, Sara Kabisch, Chris Rehnke, Douglas Reid, Jamie Renberg, Jared Ronin, Dwight D. Smith, Steve Stensager, Seon Zick-Park|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I have not been able to play it. Something is wrong with my password/user name.Published 20 days ago by Jean Inmon
We love the face off series. It is fun to watch these makeup artists meet weekly challenges. We enjoyed the whole season of shows. Read morePublished 2 months ago by 2563255553