Alien Siege (SciFi Essentials)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Oh... did I give anything away? And...
- the Kulku sure look like human beings (except they never seem to smile).
- the chief Kulku blood harvester looks like one of those diabolic mad scientists, with a Germanesque accent.
- Dr. Chase went to a great university, because he must have taken "fly an alien spaceship and land it on Earth without anyone needing to show him how to do it and land on the exact spot his friends are standing" 101. I missed this course in the catalog!
- this technologically advanced race of Kulku harvest the blood essence and, to deliver it to the sled that propels it through a wormhole back to their home planet, spray it through... shower nozzles (you will recognize them). That, I am certain, is a critical step in the process!
I could go on, but it gives me a headache. Very forgettable movie... I hope.
Sometime in the not-so-distant future the Kulku aliens arrive in need of 8 million humans' blood to cure a deadly disease that is killing off their race. The United States has to provide 800,000 people, however, with 300,000 to go a scientist's daughter is among the chosen to be handed over to be turned into "blood supplies." The father, subsequently, embarks on a lame adventure to rescue his "baby girl."
The movie starts off interestingly enough and then it's downhill from then on. Don't look for the movie to pick up; it doesn't. The setting, the plot, the dialogues, the special effects, and the music are all way below average.
In a nutshell, Alien Siege is definitely not a movie you would want to add to your collection, but it might provide for an evening's entertainment if intoxicated and/or in a silly mood.
Yes, that's actual dialogue from this movie.
I dunno, I hope for more from my science fiction than this; the special effects are not good, contrary to some of the other reviewers; the plot weak, the science ridiculous, and even the insight into the human condition--what so much science fiction is really about--totally missing. So, really, the only reason to watch it is if you are totally bored, for some of the action sequences. But you can do better, much better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i lied it.if you are a sci fi person,think you will too.Published 14 months ago by Rick F. Krisnosky
This was a cute sci fi movie. It was nothing to write home about bu tit was entertaining. Brad Johnson was great in it.Published on November 25, 2012 by mailawc
Wooden acting and a predictable plot make this a complete yawner. The basic premise that aliens for some reason must harvest humans has been done before and done better.Published on April 11, 2012 by James
I saw this movie on SciFi. It caught my eye and I ended up watching it through to the end. It wasn't a truly horrible film but there were things that could have been done better.Published on May 16, 2009 by Bailey A. Crumpton
Product arrived on time in stated condition at a good price. Use these people. What more is there to say?Published on December 24, 2008 by John Crumbley
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Science Fiction
- Movies & TV > Indie & Art House
- Movies & TV > Sci-Fi Series & Sequels > Alien Saga
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Aliens
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Sci-Fi Action
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment > Science Fiction > General
- Movies & TV > TV