Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Aliens: Colonial Marines - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 71% off the $19.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aliens: Colonial Marines - Playstation 3
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.96 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Using authentic environments inspired by the film series including Hadley's Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, you will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric world where any moment could bring your death.
- The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra firepower.
- Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customize their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.
- The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions within an over-arching narrative.
- Get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, sentry turrets, arc welders, motion trackers, flame-throwers, powerloaders, and more
- Explore environments inspired by the film series, including Hadley's Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, and others
- The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Aliens: Colonial Marines is a First-Person Shooter set in the Alien movie franchise universe in which the player takes on the role of a member of a squad of colonial marines sent to the planet LV-426. The game is designed as a true sequel to the 1986 movie, Aliens, done in video game format, and features iconic locations, weapons and alien varieties from Aliens and other movies in the series. Additional features include: four-player co-op functionality, a new alien type, and customizable weapons.
A True Sequel to Aliens in Video Game Form
You and your friends against the deadliest killers in the galaxy. Another glorious day in the corps.
Buckle up, soldier. Welcome to Aliens: Colonial Marines. Created by Gearbox Software, the critically acclaimed and fan-favorite developers of Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, this first-person shooter is steeped in the eerie, claustrophobic and terrifying atmosphere that made the Aliens films successful worldwide. You and your friends will become the most badass military outfit in the galaxy - the US Colonial Marines. It's down to you to not just survive, but wipe out the Xeno infestation.
Key Game Features
- Enlist in the Marine Corps - Bringing you a true sequel to James Cameron's classic Aliens, get tooled up with classic Marine weapons including pulse rifles, sentry turrets, arc welders, motion trackers, flame-throwers, powerloaders, and more.
- The Most Authentic Aliens Experience Ever - Using authentic environments inspired by the film series, including Hadley's Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, players will be immersed in an eerie, atmospheric world where any moment could bring death.
- Drop-in / Dropout Co-op Gameplay - The masters of co-op bring their expertise to the Aliens universe. Xenos getting too tough? Call up your buddies so they can drop in with extra firepower. The whole campaign can be played with a squad of up to four players, dropping in and out as necessary through self-contained missions within an overarching narrative.
- Loadouts and Upgrades - Create your perfect killing machine. An extensive upgrade system allows players to customize their characters to play the way they want. Earn experience to get perks, new weapons and new looks for your squad.
- A Variety of Aliens to Face - Battle against the full class of aliens seen in the first three movies -- together known as xenomorphs -- including the Facehugger, Chestburster, and Drone alien from Alien, the Warrior and the Queen aliens from Aliens, as well as the Runner alien from Alien 3. The game also features an all-new heavily-armored alien variety, known as "The Crusher."
An authentic Aliens experience.
Drop-in / dropout co-op play.
Classic and new alien varieties.
Familiar, powerful hardware.
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard Edition
Top Customer Reviews
which comes with loads of goodies that really are not worth 100 bucks
the game itself is flawed with Lag in MP along with weird pop in
and texture issues, framerate drops.
you must be asking "Then why did you give it three stars?"
the Multiplayer has potential to be excellent that is if
a whole lot of patching takes place since we all know it looks
pretty below par of the games of this generation.
right now as it stands I'd say wait a few months and
let the game get patches and fixes. after patching
it might be a better game but as of this writing I can only
recommend this to the most hardcore fans.
another problem with MP is the very long lobby matchmaking times.
sometimes you get a game in 1-2 minutes other times you're waiting
TEN minutes for it to stop "Searching".
I expected so much more from Sega and Gearbox.
there's a nice selection of weapons ranging from the flamethrower, Pulse rifle
and an assortment of other iconic film weapons.
there's also legendary weapons that are a nice touch with higher stats
then the regular versions of the weapons. the phased pulse rifle is neat
but far too slow to fire. the ball breakers are cool though.
the skins were not really that nifty and the firing range is just ok.
loads of customization for the MP and both for xeno's and humans
as well as online weapons. you can add sights, underslung attachments,
and other options. you also get skill upgrades as both sides.
the game really shines in spots only to be ruined by bugs and glitches.Read more ›
I preordered this game through a different retailer. I was excited after the success of AVP3, and thought that if Rebellion did a wonderful job working on 3 different game mechanics (Xenomorph, Predator, Colonial Marine) than clearly Gearbox could do an amazing job focusing on just two. Plus, we all remember the E3 demo of the game. You know, the fake one! The one that was just an elaborate cut scene to fool potential buyers!
I thought I was going to get a game that would let me indulge in my childhood fantasy of being a colonial marine. Getting to use the Pulse rifle and even cut down Xenomorphs with the Smart Gun. But instead, we got an awful story and a seriously broken game.
- The closest simulation of what it would be like to use the smart gun
- iron sights
- There's one level in the game that is genuinely scary. I'm not going to spoil it. But the only hint is that its a sewer level.
- First time you come face-to-face with a xenomorph might have you on the edge of your seat.
- Poor story. The ending was so awful, it make the Mass Effect 3 controversy look a lot more appealing. Even though the DLC clears up one plot hole in the story, there's still some other pretty glaring problems that are still yet to be addressed.
- Xenomorph AI is glitchy. Plus, they don't behave as advertised. Instead of utilizing surfaces to flank you and catch you off-guard, they will just attack you from the front like dumb missiles.
- Texture popping
- Lip-synch is barely passible
- Final boss fight is a lame rip-off of the ending in ALIENS
- Turns into COD way too soon. That section should have been saved for later!!!!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game! I'm a huge fan of the Aliens comic books (and films of course) and this game is just like playing a comic book! I've had it since March 2013 and still play it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kindle Customer
Thank you for the order. But i had just ordered this item on 11/23/2015Published 2 months ago by Phillip Stone
If you love the ALIEN movie(s)... you should buy this game !
Great graphix, You really feel like you are a colonial marine going to save Ripley and the others ! Read more
Game packaging was fantastic however the game disk itself had multiple scratches so deep that the game read as corrupt and unplayable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Aliens Colonial Marines now I heard about this game for years before it came out & a lot of people hated this game there's a couple of reasons like with Gearbox showing stuff that... Read morePublished 3 months ago by JRP