1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor product., March 20, 2011
This review is from: Alienware M17x10 1453DSB 17‐Inch Gaming Laptop (Space Black) (Personal Computers)
The product itself came defective, BSOD'ing twice in the week that I had it. The computer was slow in alt-tabbing between programs that were in full-screen mode, and even worse was slow in loading games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2. I have an ASUS ROG laptop with worse specs than this computer, and it was able to outperform this computer hands down. The only reason I replaced it was because I screwed up the screen, and wanted an Alienware.

There are better for cheaper. Sadly, Alienware has gone downhill since being bought out by Dell. You're better off with a Hewlett-Packard or Toshiba, and I hate both companies with a passion.

By the way, this is nothing bad towards Amazon. They were incredibly helpful with the return information and what-not, and highly recommend Amazon for this type of stuff.