4.0 out of 5 stars lace sleepwear dress
Love this! Super soft and flattering. I wear size 12-14 usually so I was a little worried how it would fit. Fits great! I would say it would work for smaller and a few sizes larger, as well. :-)
Published 17 months ago by mendi

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my boobs
I'm a size 14, with a 40/C chest. The description mentions bust but not cup size. Everything fit except the chest, it looks terrible, and it does seem rather cheap. Also, mine didn't have any underwire. For $8, what should I expect? Here is a photo of it, comparing the chest to a compact mirror: [...]
Published 13 months ago by Katie

4.0 out of 5 stars lace sleepwear dress, July 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and Simple, December 20, 2012
This was just a fun purchase because it was simple and inexpensive but I don't regret it. The lacework is nice but beware of the triangles. They are not that big so bigger busted girls, be prepared for a little more exposure and less "support" than the smaller busted ladies.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit my boobs, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Alivila.Y Fashion Lingerie Women's G-String Sleepwear Dress Set (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST SHIPPING I EVER EXPERIENCE, December 17, 2013
Anna (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I did not get my order after 4 months waiting!!!! I contacted them after 2 months of waiting and I was expecting to get it soon. But after 2 more months I am still waiting. I never experience this type of delays on any of my orders before. horrible!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!, April 13, 2013
I love this product. I was weary of buying it online, but it fit great. The thong is a tad big, but its still very sexy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and well made, January 15, 2014
Looks great!! Not for anyone over a c cup. Looks super sexy. Hand wash only. Will get him arroused in minutes!

2.0 out of 5 stars Check for size!, December 17, 2013
Jessica (South Dakota) - See all my reviews
I must have missed the posting about size, if I remember right, it said one size fits.... BUT, Unless you have an A cup, you will NOT fit into this.. very sexy, so I am disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars shoulder strap came undone the day after purchase. would not recommend., December 11, 2013
The shoulder strap came undone the day after i wore it for the first time. would not recommend buying this based on the fact that my shoulder strap came loose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money!!, December 3, 2013
ehhh... it could be better. there is NO underwire though ladies!!! so there is NO support! it also fits a little awkwardly. im 5'0 115

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, November 26, 2013
Nothing like the picture! Very disappointed, poorly made. I will most likely put it in the trash. Save your money!

Alivila.Y Fashion Lingerie Women's G-String Sleepwear Dress Set