5.0 out of 5 stars There's no substitute for Alka-Seltzer Gold
Published on August 16, 2008 by Nashvillekat

3.0 out of 5 stars Works so-so for me
I got this based on reviews of people who have food sensitivities and was very excited that it might help me when I eat something that bothers my stomach. Though it did help some, it did not relieve it as well as simply taking a famotadine. I also am not a fan of the taste, so that's why I gave this a 3 star rating.
Published 10 months ago by RMan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars There's no substitute for Alka-Seltzer Gold, August 16, 2008
Nashvillekat (Music City, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alka-Seltzer antacid relief, aspirin free, gold effervescent tablets - 36 ea (Health and Beauty)
I was so relieved to discover that Amazon carries this product. As someone who has food sensitivities and allergies, this product is a must-have! It was recommended to me by my doctor and it can make a big difference. It alleviates the worst symptoms and reactions if I accidently ingest something I should not eat. A few years ago, I was very upset when all local drug stores stopped carrying this product. Thank you, Amazon.com!
_

5.0 out of 5 stars Alka-Seltzer for people who can't take aspirin., February 17, 2009
As a person taking a prescription blood thinner for my mechanical heart valves, I am expressly forbidden to take aspirin in any form. I also suffer from dyspepsia and need occasional effervescent antacid relief. I've been using Alka-Seltzer gold for years and find it does the trick every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars alka-seltzer without aspirin, January 9, 2010
To stop an asthma attack this no aspirin product is very beneficial as it alkalizes the body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief at Last!, September 8, 2013
Helped relieve my acid reflux. Works better than my prescription medication and has no side effects. Really soothes my stomach. I highly recommend this product for acid reflux.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for food coma, June 16, 2013
J. Regalado (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I enjoy good food and sometimes indulge too much. I like alka-Seltzer original but found it unnecessary to intake aspirin. There is a difference in taste. I was expecting the same salt-like taste but alka-Seltzer gold is a more sweet than salty. It gets the job done and relieves my indigestion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold is good...why would people use the regular version with aspirin?, July 2, 2012
i think that says it. Why would anyone use the version with aspirin in it ? what is the aspirin gonna do except maybe burn a hole in your guts and make them bleed?

4.0 out of 5 stars alka-seltzer gold, June 3, 2014
My husband likes to use this for antacid relief without the aspirin. Very difficult to find so happy to have it available on Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Alka-Seltzer:: Combat tested, January 13, 2015
When I was active duty, Alka-Seltzer was always in my shaving kit and a real life saver for hang overs. (Hey, active duty is hell!) I had forgotten about it over the years when it popped up on radar and I remembered its role in my survival. I ordered a box to keep handy and I am happy I did. I've only use one, maybe two packs but it works like a charm. BE AWARE: If you're an old timer like me, regular Alka-Seltzer could cause complications with the meds old timers take (like blood pressure, diabetes, etc.). This stuff contains no aspirin so for me, it's the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Years ago, I went to an allergist who had ..., November 29, 2014
Years ago, I went to an allergist who had a medication compounded at one of those pharmacies that will do that. Then, it turned out that Alka Seltzer Gold was similar. It's partly because there is potassium in the Alka Seltzer Gold. I read the label on regular original Alka Seltzer last night and it contains aspirin, which the Gold does not and I don't want the aspirin. A problem is that I can no longer find a store that carries the Gold and II have to buy it over the internet and pay shipping. But it is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, July 2, 2014