5.0 out of 5 stars In Love with the Alki'i A-Lined Mid Length Skirt!
Published 17 months ago by I Buy Stuff

3.0 out of 5 stars Good luck with the sizing
BTW, I have returned this skirt and will not be reordering it.

Published 13 months ago by Rosy

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love with the Alki'i A-Lined Mid Length Skirt!, June 28, 2013
I adore this skirt. It's challenging for me to find the right cut and length for my height and weight. I'm rather curvy and a bit on the short side at 5'3" and 165 pounds. Skirts cut on the bias are almost always flattering on all figure types and I love anything with a bit of stretch. This skirt checks off all the boxes for me and it's inexpensive to boot! I also like how I can manipulate the length of the skirt as needed by either rolling the wide elastic at the top or simply pulling it up higher (just under "the girls"). The A-line doesn't flair too much and drapes my sides beautifully. It's super comfortable to wear and can easily be dressed up or down with button-up shirts or t-shirts and it can be worn across seasons with tights and boots for winter and tank-tops with flip flops for the summer. What is there not to love? Nothing! It's rare that I find online clothing that I truly love and truly flatters my figure, but this one does not disappoint to say the least.

I liked my black one so much that I ordered another in gray. (I plan on ordering all of the colors eventually.) The gray shade is just as versatile as the black; it is a perfect shade of grey with a hint of taupe/mushroom lending it a nice warm tint so you are able to wear it with tops that are either cooler or warmer in color. I don't like heather gray with the tiny flecks of white - it reminds me of gym clothing. This gray is a nice solid gray.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy / Great Price / Good Quality / Elastic inside waistband folds over, June 4, 2013
All in all, I love this skirt. I'm getting thicker in the middle (oh I miss my 25 year old waist! and just wanted to be comfy and look cute. This skirt did the trick. It looks sweet with kick-it keds or tennies, sandals, or flats. Washes easily, no frilles, sewn and made well. Good quality fabric. My only issue is that the elastic in the waistband folds over - partly because it wasn't tacked in properly and partly because my middle is soft... So young ladies, fear not, if you have fab abs, your elastic won't bend. My peri-menopausal friends ... well, we're a different story altogether!

Cute skirt, I have a whole wardrobe of them now... love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Practical, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Alki'i A-Lined Mid Length Skirt with Elastic Waistband (Apparel)
The skirt was sewn with attention to detail on the seams that are wound around the skirt. The size fit perfectly. I must admit that this skirt is not made to fit around your hips, but higher up on the waist. It will bulge slightly if you wear it lower than it is for. Overall, it's a really cute skirt that works well for a business atmosphere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shape, May 24, 2013
This skirt is more of a yellow-y color than apricot, butter yellow. Its a pretty color. It's very soft and comfortable however I ordered a size small and need a size medium so I am returning this for a bigger size. I am 5'5 128lbs and it fit a little tight for me. I usually wear a size 4 skirt, but this is more fitted than most skirts around the hip/butt area. But its cute and a great price so I will reorder. The length is exactly what it shows in the picture for my height. Hits below my knee. The band on the top around the waist is nice too, thicker band that holds in the tummy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, August 28, 2012
I got this skirt for my daughter, who needed some modest clothing for a trip to Israel. It was just what I wanted- comfortable, reasonably stylish, and easy to care for. The gray color went with just about all of her shirts, too. It came on time and in perfect condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Skirt, August 28, 2013
T. Smith "charlottesomex" (Farmington Hills, MI United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this skirt because I wanted an alternative to shorts and jeans but still have a casual look. I like the scalloped seam detailing on the skirt, it adds more interest to the garment. The price is terrific, I was expecting much less than I received. I purchased black, not see through at all. I like the mid-length, I am 5'2" and when worn at the waist level, the skirt hits me just below the knee. Flares nicely from the hips and has good movement when walking. Looks great with cotton tops: peasant, tank or tee styles. It has washed well and the dryer didn't do too much: minimal color fading and pilling. However, everything sticks to it except men and money, so be handy with a lint roller.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality!, March 30, 2013
Great skirt and a fantastic price. Good quality material. I'm 5.9 and 160lb and the large fits perfect. Falls just below my knees and is cute and a little flowy

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite impressed, November 28, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this skirt. For the price it was cheap so I figured if I didn't like it, then I wouldn't be out much money. However its a great skirt!! Love the fit and the way it lays. Great deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great online store, October 11, 2012
LDS (Corning, CA) - See all my reviews
I found Feel Good Apparel online at Amazon and decided to take my chances on an Alki'i A-Lined Mid- Length skirt. There wasn't a lot of information as to the actual length and all, but there were 3 - 5 star reviews and so I ordered it. The skirt came within 2 days and the fit was perfect. I love it and also doing business with Feel Good Apparel so much I plan on ordering another skirt for backup soon. You can never have too many basic black skirts, especially when you find one of great quality at such a low price. Thanks Feel Good Apparel for having this item in stock!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good luck with the sizing, October 2, 2013
Rosy (Mukilteo, Wa USA) - See all my reviews
BTW, I have returned this skirt and will not be reordering it.

First what I like about it. Cute style, nice fabric that arrived in a USPS bag with hardly a wrinkle. Ordered the "apricot" color, but it is clearly the pale yellow shown in the picture (which was fine with me.) This would have made a great item to add to my collection of travel clothing.

The problem: how to know what size to order. I read ALL the reviews. Thank you to all of you who put in ht/wt and other details to help others. I noted the size chart with the black and gray skirts (maybe those were the only skirts that chart was meant for.) I was concerned by the wide range of comments...it runs small, it runs large, it's longer than pictured, it's shorter than pictured. I finally decided to believe the chart and ordered the small. Ha Ha Ha Ha. What a mistake. Unbelievably small. I'm 5'5" and 132 pounds. I was right in the middle of the size chart measurements for the small size. The skirt was truly 27" long as indicated. The skirt's waist was 28", clearly too small for the 28-32" range stated for the small size. I liked the skirt enough that I considered ordering a medium, but because of the incredibly tight fit through the waist and all the way down to mid thigh, I thought that perhaps a large would be the best. Finally decided I just don't want to hassle with another return.