Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 21, 2012
This 3 pack of stretchy camisoles is a good value. The quality of the fabric is better than I expected. The gray is a cool-toned gray which was a nice bonus. These are long. So, if you are a tall woman, don't hesitate to purchase these. You will not get a drafty mid-section. :-)
on November 23, 2013
I think that every person is different in their tightness preference. I wish I would have ordered the medium instead of the large. I ordered the large because other reviews said they ran small. However, I was wanted these to wear under other shirts there were sheer. So for that purpose I would want them a little tighter. However, just to wear them alone the large is fine.
I'm a solid size 10. 38 C cup and have a little bit of a pooch in my tummy. So, if that is similar to your frame then I'd suggest getting the large for "wear alone" and a medium for "under garment" purposes. Hope this helps with sizing.
Quality is GREAT! I love the longer length. They are nice and thick...not cheap or flimsy. A GREAT product for the price! Will probably be ordering more in a medium.
on September 22, 2012
Bought this as a gift for a young friend and she loved them. Soft and true to size (she wears an XL). They still look great after several washings.
on January 29, 2013
I bought these tops in this earth-toned set and in black-grey-white. I like them. They're comfy--soft and stretchy. They follow the modern cut pattern of being very long, so they'll keep your torso covered no matter how low-rise your jeans/yoga pants are.
I have two small complaints. First, the straps are VERY wide-set. Because the tops are snug due to the stretch, the straps don't slip down often, but they do slip down. Furthermore, there's no way your bra (sports or regular) straps aren't going to show, so you need to keep that in mind. I got these for yoga and lounging, when my sports bra would show anyways, so I'm not concerned. Second, there are synthetic fibers in these camis, and not the super-duper kind that "wick" sweat and what-have-you. They're fine for now, in the Floridian wintertime, but during the summer I know they'll get uncomfortable. Or if I ever started doing "hot" yoga.
Given what they cost, these are a good buy. Probably best for sleeping in, instead of exercise. If you wanted to wear them out, you'd need a strapless bra.
on November 19, 2012
Great camisoles! They're nice and long, so I have no worries about pants gaps in the back. I highly recommend these.
on July 8, 2013
I just ordered my second pack of 3. I love these! They are really long! I am 5'3" and they cover my butt. They are perfect underneath another shirt as a layer.

Warning, they fit pretty snug. So if you want a looser fit, you may want to size up. They also dip pretty low, and sit right at the top of my bra. No adjustable strap either.
on June 20, 2013
There are wonderful layering tanks. Long enough to cover everything. Thick, without being hot. Sturdy straps. The quality is top notch. I love Alki"i for as reasonably priced as the line is the quality seems on par or better than more expensive counterparts like Prana. I will be an Alki"i lady for life
on March 29, 2013
I love the fabric of these tops. They are definitely long, however, they run a teensy bit small so they can ride up after awhile. For the price definitely worth it if you want great long undershirts.
on June 15, 2013
I purchased these tanks about 1 year ago, because I was breastfeeding an infant and needed to be able to layer in public so that I could hide my jiggly belly. These are very long, as described, and I never have a problem with my midsection showing. The fabric has held up very well over numerous washings and adjusting them for Breastfeeding access. Of my dozens of tank tops, these are the ones that I reach for first. Unlike most of my tank tops, the hems at the the bottom have yet to unravel. I HATE it when that happens, so I am SO glad that these haven't yet.

The only complaints that I have are that they fit pretty loosely and I felt like the straps needed regular adjusting and just weren't tight to my shoulders. Perhaps I just need a smaller size. Also, when I purchased them only the black, white, grey package was available. I am happy that they have added additional colors, those I notice they also raised the price a bit. Still a good value.
on January 21, 2013
These are great basic tank tops. They are nice and long, so they can be layered or tucked in without coming out at the bottom. The fabric is thick and soft, and the stitching is sturdy.

It's tough to find tanks without built-in bras a lot of the time, so when I found these I was really excited. I have three 3-packs now, and plan on purchasing more and making these my go-to standard base layer all year round!

See 1 answered question