5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect comfort!
Published on September 19, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
Published on April 18, 2012 by munira

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Alki'i High Waist Full/Ankle Length wear-to-work long skirt - 4 colors (Apparel)
I was so excited about this skirt! For two reasons; 1 the length and 2 the light grey color for summer. Well I was disappointed first opening the package to find a dark grey skirt instead of the light color as depicted in the photo displayed. The second disappointment was in the length, I am 5.9 so in reading the reviews of how long it was, and also looking at this woman in heels, I thought.. ok I should be good. The woman in the photo with the heels on must be about 5.1, if you are any taller, this skirt will not fit you in the same way. I was going to send it back, but fortunately my sister is a lil lady and doesnt mind the dark color. The quality isnt bad, just best for cooler weather! Hope this helps any tall lady interested in buying a long skirt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect comfort!, September 19, 2012
This skirt is just perfect for someone about medium height (I'm 5/5). It just hovers over my shoes worn low on the hips comfortably, or can even go higher on the waist without losing much length. The fabric is soft, flowy and flattering. It's great to wear lounging with a tee--or to work with a nice fitted or semi fitted blouse. It's a bit too warm for summer, but this is a must for all the other seasons!

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, not as described/pictured, April 3, 2012
I love the skirt. Deducted a star b/c the grey is much darker than pictured and sizing listed is not right. I'm 5'4" 130lbs. First I ordered the M. It was fitted around the waist and ankle length. If I did not keep it just so, it caused a slight muffin top.
So I ordered the L and love it. The waist is just slightly loose (which I like coz no muffin top) and length almost to the floor.
The fabric works casual or dressy. The color is sort of heathered/pinstripe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short for tall girls...., March 24, 2012
Firstly I'm 6'1" 195 lbs with a 32" waist, so it's extremely hard to find dresses and skirts (and pants and shirts lol) with the correct length for my hight. I ordered this skirt with my fingers crossed that it would be long enough but alas it's not. It hit right above my ankles. I like my maxi dresses and skirts to hit at the floor. So this on is going back unfortunately because I really liked the skirt. I'm on my continued search for super long skirts and dresses for truly tall girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for teaching!!!, August 14, 2013
I purchased the gray skirt. It's a darker gray, like the reviews suggested, but that's wht I wanted. I will buy all other colors as soon as I can. The skirt flows well and is long for tall people:) perfect for teachers who move a lot in the classroom and who bends and sits at student level.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality for a low price, April 17, 2012
Eileen (Boone, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful skirt. Thick material, very comfortable. I washed & dried it, and it didn't shrink. I'm 5'9" and wear a size 8. The medium fit me perfectly. Worn at the waist, it falls about 3 inches above my ankles. Worn at my hips (which is my preference), it falls to my ankles. It's excellent quality for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute & comfy- edit!!, July 10, 2013
Original post-I'm am 5'5", usually wear about a size 12, and the large fits very well, comes to the top of my feet, could pull it up a little. This is not really a "summer-ey" skirt, it's thicker material. That's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars, I can't really wear it right now since it's too hot. Will be good for fall & winter though.

Edited on 7/24/13-I have worn this a couple times now, and agree with the other reviewer, it is already pilling, but I think I can get it off with a little work & my sweater stone (Eddie Bauer-love it). I took away one star for this reason, and because it says "freely flowing fabric", which it really isn't. It's a heavier material.

5.0 out of 5 stars great skirt, September 21, 2012
debbie schaub (thousand oaks, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I have purchased two (one black, one maroon). The fabric quality is perfect (especially for winter): a little weighty but still has float ~ very feminine. The first I purchased was a large (typically I buy medium sizes but [after reading the reviews] I decided to pay close attention to the sizing chart). Good call. I like the way the large fit but I would have chosen it to be a bit longer so, when I purchased the maroon, I went a size up (to an extra large). This is better still: it sits a little lower on my waist and hip but, because of the design, it works really well. It also produced a longer length which is what I wanted. I would easily consider purchasing this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt, April 5, 2012
The drape is great--not too heavy, not too light. So flattering. I want another one, but the brown is unavailable. I hope there will be more in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Quality skirt, September 23, 2012
I was happy with the weight of this skirt right away. It's going to be perfect for fall, winter and early spring. Can't wait to wear it with my fall boots. I'd like the same skirt in a narrower shape and made for women like myself, under 5'3" who want a really long skirt without having to fold over waistbands, hike up material, etc. Or if I did want to fiddle with the length it would be to wear with flats vs. high shoes. I can wear this skirt with high shoes or lower boots, but not flats. The skirt drapes beautifully, is well made and comes in great colors. If you are right on the edge of a size, I suggest ordering down - there's so much stretch in the waistband, it will fit without adding extra bulk. Great buy.