5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable one size fits all hat
Look elsewhere on Amazon and the 'Net and you'll find many hats that seem promising but stand on the side of "kind of expensive". This particular hat is a good deal because of its low price and value as a one size fits all.

Published on September 24, 2011 by Mark Nielsen

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not like it at all!
Forget about wearing it during snowboarding, it is not even capable of being worn at 0 degree Celsius. Above all, wearing this causes itching all over the area (top arc of the forehead) in contact with the material for a long time. You will waste your money, if you buy this product- all you will get is loads of irritation all over your forehead and ear lobes!
Published 21 months ago by Shubh

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable one size fits all hat, September 24, 2011

I tried another one-size-fits-all hat that I previously ordered over the Internet, and it was way too small for my (admittedly expansive) noggin. This hat fits better and looks better. There is a small degree of stretch in the weave which helps it to fit on craniums of different sizes and orders, but this is no fancy high tech material... it is more reminiscent of the hats of my youth in the 1970s/1980s.

The hat is cozy, but I can't speak to its effectiveness in extreme conditions, simply because I haven't tried it out in hard weather. I think it at least would be effective under most moderate autumn and winter climes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not like it at all!, October 26, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 12, 2011
The item is of pretty poor quality. The seems are not centered, so when the beanie is flat on a table, instead of the top being a semicircle, one half is very rounded and the other side is flat. This looks very awkward when worn, as there is a big bulging point.

The color is also off-white. I was really hoping to get a crisp, clean white. Instead, it is a light cream color that matches neither the black/white plaid scarf I have nor my white gloves.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 16, 2013
asked by son to get a hat just like this for Christmas and he was more than happy with the quality of this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alki'i Winter Hat, October 23, 2012
My husband been looking for a hat for this winter. So i bought this hat for him. It is pretty comfy and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm, warm..., February 17, 2012
Nice and thick with good stretch. Hat doesn't feel cheap at all. It is a little bit darker (think charcoal) then the picture looks online. Good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Benie, February 4, 2012
The benie serves its purpose, it could have been a little longer so that it could cover my entire ear. My friend tried it and it was a right fit for him but a little short for my liking. One size doesn't fit all in this case. It keeps your ear lobes well muffled and provides decent insulation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, February 2, 2012
Nice material, seems well made, but it runs small. If you have a big head or low ears, hat won't cover your ears well at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it!, January 6, 2012
Although not snug (clinging) enough to my head for my personal taste (I'm pretty small), my husband - for whom I bought this hat - LOVES it. He has a huge head and it's so hard to find winter hats that fit him and are just basic without logos, designs, etc. And I have to say, it looks pretty good on him too! I could see my dad wearing the same hat, so it's not at all trendy-looking when it's on; rather, it could go preppy, skater, or worker. It doesn't fit tightly like a "skull" cap would, but that's what my husband loves about it. A simple basic item that is QUITE good for the low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beanie, great price, December 12, 2011
They arrived in a very timely manner, well before the estimated time frame and were packaged appropriately. They look great, but b/c I purchased them as stocking stuffers, I can't attest to the fit yet. If there is an issue with sizing, I'll be back to u/d review.

Rate and Discover Movies