5.0 out of 5 stars Pictures Perfect
There has never been a shortage of books dealing with the Cinematic career of James Bond 007. And with 2012 being the 50th Anniversary of the release of the very first James Bond film, DR. NO, there have been several new books celebrating this momentous occasion.
So what makes THIS book so special?
ALL ABOUT BOND is a gorgeous coffee table book fully loaded with...
Published on November 16, 2012 by D. Haupert

Name dropper. Hated George Lazenby and lambasted his 007 outing. Got many details wrong, and comes off as an arrogant little poseur.
I gave the book away.
Published 13 months ago by T. Mulhall

5.0 out of 5 stars Pictures Perfect, November 16, 2012
D. Haupert (Crystal Lake, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
So what makes THIS book so special?
ALL ABOUT BOND is a gorgeous coffee table book fully loaded with many behind-the scenes photos from several of the earlier Bond films. We get to see Terry O'Neill's incredible and extremely rare photos of Sean Connery clowning around on the sets of both GOLDFINGER and DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. George Lazenby and Jill St. John relaxing together by poolside. Roger Moore from LIVE AND LET DIE. And David Niven, Peter Sellers and Ursula Andress from the original Bond 1967 spoof, CASINO ROYALE.
Being the huge Bond Fan/Collector that I am, I was amazed at the large number of photos in this book which I had never seen before in any format.
Along with the beautiful photos, there are also contributions from a number of former Bond people (including Honor Blackman, Joanna Lumley, Shirley Eaton, Britt Ekland, Maryam d'Abo & Sir Ken Adam) who talk about their indiviual experiences in the world of 007.
This is a Fascinating book which no long-time Bond fan/collector should be without.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 26, 2012
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
Excellent book of pictures and essays. Terry O'Neill's candid photos reveal the actors in relaxed and humorous situations. The most interesting set were of George Lazenby and Jill St. John together. It spurs the imagination of what might have been if he had stayed on after OHMSS.
The Connery photos deal mostly with Goldfinger and Diamonds Are Forever while Live And Let Die makes up the majority of the Moore pics. As befits a book on Bond, there are essays from various Bond Girls including Shirley Eaton, Britt Ekland and Honor Blackman. Godfrey Smith starts the book right with a very personal look at Ian Fleming and his career. Definitely worth the price of admission.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare Bond Photos Galore, July 16, 2013
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
I wanted this book the second I saw it. Like the heading said, it is chock full of some truly unique and rare Bond photos! And, considering I have been collecting Bond props and collectibles since 1973, I was impressed! What a wonderful book to have in my collection, celebrating 50 years of this famous secret agent!

2.0 out of 5 stars Why I Hate George Lazenby and Kiss Connery's Ass by Terry O'Neill, November 5, 2013
T. Mulhall "OHMSSDBS" (San Francisco, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
I gave the book away.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book for a big Bond fan!, February 23, 2013
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
This is a must for any Bond fan, although it's a shame there weren't more candid pics of Connery and too many of Roger Moore, but I guess everyone has their favorite Bond. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, September 28, 2014
MAL "MALISA" (Avenel, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Most Interesting

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the bond conessieur, December 29, 2012
StevieC (Jenkintown, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
Really nice quality coffee table book. I'm a big bond fan, but totally unfamiliar with all the behind the scenes photos. Plenty of text to read once you finish. Plenty on the bond girls...but a little too much on the spoof casino royale, I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many new pictures, December 30, 2012
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
I am an avid Bond fan and collector, so I was surprised at the number of older pictures of Connery and Moore that I have never seen before. This is a beautiful book and an excellent addition to your James Bond book collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing coffee table book, February 10, 2013
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
I have loved the James Bond films since I was a kid. I wanted a coffee table book to show my love of James Bond. The pictures are amazing. Highly recommend for any James Bond fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bond Lover, January 4, 2013
This review is from: All About Bond (Hardcover)
Long time Bond lover. This book offers a lot of information I have not seen in other books, etc regarding Bond. It is a great addition to my collection

All About Bond
All About Bond by Terry O'Neill (Hardcover - November 1, 2012)
$39.95 $29.14