5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a try
Published on January 26, 2011 by K

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh
They're ok don't seem to be helping much. I feel like even without them I recover the same also I feel like the pills are a little to big for consumption.
Published 19 days ago by Dustin Earl Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a try, January 26, 2011
This review is from: All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX, 240 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I have been a gym rat for the past seven years or so. Creatine in general has been the stand-out dietary supplement for me. I am not one of those guys lifting to get "huge" or bench press 600 pounds nor am I doing this for sports. I lift because I like it; I feel great after a workout. That being said, Creatine is the only supplement I drop $ on now. I dont even buy protein supplements (NOMG!). Still I have continously gotten gains. Creatine feels like it has helped a lot. I tried powders, pills, creatine matrixes, creatine monohydrate, creatine ester, and finally Kre-Alkalyn. Of all the creatine I ever used, this is a top performer. I have experienced all of the usual benefits with creatine supplementation and with only two pills a day. The only negative I have to say is the first few days this supplement seemed to make my stomach feel like it was cramping. Of course it's impossible to say with certainty that it was this product. But, the first four days I cramped about 30-45 mins after use. Since then, no complaints. EveryBODY is different. This is my favorite creatine product to date. I recommend any creatine user to give it a try at least once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creatine not Creatinine, May 18, 2010
I highly recommend this product to anyone wishing to build and/or retain lean muscle mass. This product does all it says it does without the usual side effects of traditional Creatine monohydrate products (bloating, cramping, etc.).
I had hit a plateau in gaining muscle mass before I started using Kre-Alkalyn. No need to load up or cycle. Excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lifting supplement, August 21, 2013
This is a great supplement for adding that extra edge that you want. Creatine mono gave me cramps, nasty bathroom visits, and was hard to remember when to cycle. Creatine Ether Ester is pretty close to this but you have to take a lot more pills. This was a nice breath of fresh air to only take a few pills a day. I noticed a lot more reps at the end of my sets and have gone up in weight as well. Definately recommend. I've been on this for about 9 months and and currently on a break from it. Ya, you don't have to stop or cycle it but I like to take a break from it to see if it really gave me results or if it was just in my head. Since I have been off of it I feel like a have to try a lot harder in my workouts now. When I was on it the extra reps and weight were just "there"...like it was a deep reserve or energy. I didn't have to work as hard...if that even makes sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yup, January 24, 2014
Heard good things about this product So I Decided to give it a shot.. Best I've used by far, Lets just say I have found my routine creatine now. Will continue to buy without a doubt. 100% Respect in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works nice!, December 3, 2013
These things are nice. I take 2-3 before and after working out. I'm 6' 2" / 200lbs. I drink A LOT of water when I'm doing a Creatine cycle and I would recommend you do the same. DRINK A LOT OF WATER! Good stuff though. You will notice the difference after 3-5 days. You can bench more lbs and do more reps. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars All American EFX Kre-Alkylyn 1500, October 11, 2012
D "D" (LEXINGTON PARK, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews
This is my second go around with Kre-Alkalyn. My first experience was less than stellar. The owner of the local GNC raved about the benefit of Kre-Alkaly and even though I questioned his sells pitch, I purchased it anyway. I took the ENTIRE bottle an never saw one positive result. Needless to say, it wasn't All American EFX 1500. So while doing research to find the perfect Creatine, I kept coming across EFX. I stay away and tried two different power form Creatines. While they were good, they still did't give me what I wanted. So I finally broke down and purchsed EFX 1500. It was only around $13.00 and I figured what could I lose. At this price if it no good, then I can say that I HONESTLY tried more than one form of Kre-Alkalyn. Well, it's been two weeks and this is the best Creatine based supplement that I've ever taken. I don't get bloated, I've noticed increased in strength, lost stubborn belly fat, put on lean muscle mass, and able to go with increased reps at heavier weight. I leave out of the gym knowing that I gave my all. It's the best feeling in the world. It doesn't change my mood at all. I haven't taken a pre-workout supplement during this time because I wanted to see how well the product works on its own without the assistance of a pre-workout. Thus far, two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, real reviewer, August 9, 2012
Sean (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I was skeptical about this product because it had so many 5 star reviews, and I didn't think it would be as good as creatine, but it is pretty awesome for recovery and reps. I take 2 pre workout and 1 post workout with a caffeine pill, and I feel great without any of the bloating.

One month later, and I can see some great gains in strength and lean muscle. This isn't a miracle pill, but it def works if you put in the work at the gym!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, June 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and awesome product, January 28, 2014
This is my second bottle and this product works great. I take one pre and post workouts. I do feel energetic when working out and I do see that it is helping me gain more muscle mass. I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kre-Alkalyn or Monohydrate?, December 18, 2013
As a long time fan of creatine, I have been stubborn in trying the new up and coming advancements in the supplement. I have always stayed true to monohydrate and never planned to change. This product was recommended to me by a gym buddy and I'm sure glad I tried it out. The strength gains and lack of water retention alone give this creatine the edge over mono. Never looking back.

All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX, 240 Capsules