5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and smoothing (even for bra and panty lines).
I needed something to wear under costumes for a production so I could have quick changes back stage and this fit the bill! There isn't a photo of the back of this leotard but, comes just to where ones bra line is and covers it perfectly for smother lines. Oh, and the straps are removable so, I changed the beige out for a pair of clear ones.
Published 11 months ago by Anna A.P.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job
It holds everything in! luckily I am not very endowed up top but for those that are, order a couple sizes up. I am 5'5", weigh 120lbs and Even with a small chest I found it hard to fit everything into the top.
Published 10 months ago by ValariePlame

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and smoothing (even for bra and panty lines)., December 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 28, 2013
This all in one body slimmer is very nice. The only con is that I ordered a medium and it is larger than a medium. I would say that it is more like a "Large".

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, August 1, 2013
I like that is true to size, but I didn't like how the straps are, they are kind of flimsy. I feel that if I pull too hard they are gonna snap off. For the price is a great product. I have purchased slimming body suits that have cost me as much as $80 dollars and they don't work. I definately recomend this one. I can't wait for them to get the nude one back in stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars just love this, October 29, 2013
just loved this one , it fits so well , some seem to be on the big side , but not this one , if your a med , get a small

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaper, February 14, 2014
I had tried on the Spanx and it was wonderful but way too expensive for me, this works just great, holds in where it needs to, I do suggest putting it on by the legs first and pulling it up :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Slimmer, March 11, 2014
This is a great product. It's lightweight but very smoothing. Highly recommend.to anyone who wants to have a smooth look but doesn't want too much constriction.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, January 31, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars What I was looking for, September 13, 2013
I love this suit. Only thing is I'm short and don't have a lot of butt so it is a little bit loose in that atea but nothing i couldnt adjustment.

4.0 out of 5 stars All in One Body Suit Slimmer, May 11, 2014
Bernadine (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
I'm petite with a larger top so the bra part did not have the support I need, but it still works for me. It is very comfortable, slimming, and I could wear it all day under my clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, May 8, 2014
Fit as expected, feels great, hardly knew I had it on. Very soft, comforming, leaving a smooth look. Not overly compression as thought but did provide a smooth soft feeel. Hook and eye closure a plus, straps appear to be strong and adjustable. Easy on easy off or leave on and sleep in. And for the price, you can't go wrong.