Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 1, 2013
I like that is true to size, but I didn't like how the straps are, they are kind of flimsy. I feel that if I pull too hard they are gonna snap off. For the price is a great product. I have purchased slimming body suits that have cost me as much as $80 dollars and they don't work. I definately recomend this one. I can't wait for them to get the nude one back in stock.
on October 9, 2014
It gives you the smooth hold you want. Only two problems:

1. Don't wear without a bra or at least some cups. It'll give your breasts a weird shape under your clothes if you wear it braless.
2. The bottom clips hurt.

I usually wear this with baby t shirts and jeans so I don't look like I drank two gallons of water. LOL. So I usually don't button the bottom. I may cut the snaps off and attach two some shorts or full cover panties.
on January 9, 2016
Not really a slimmer or shaper but more of just body suit. The hook & eye crotch closures are very picky and uncomfortable. For the price, it's a decent "smoother" but definitely not slimming! Size runs a bit small; straps adjusted to max and still have to tug to fit. Not even close to my Spanx...
on March 22, 2014
I am so happy with my purchase. I ordered 2 large nude and they both came true to size and no problems with the garments. They keep you tucked in all the right places and for the price I really don't see how anyone could go wrong. I will definitely be buying more if these. I highly recommend this item.
on May 5, 2014
The straps dig into my underarms and the crotch chafes my thighs, it isn't too tight, it doesn't hold in my stomach, the hooks in the crotch are difficult to latch, snaps would work much better. This was a waste of money.
on June 4, 2014
I've been looking for a comfortable smoother that just gives me a nice line under knit clothes or clingy dresses. I don't really want a lot of compression - i.e., no Spanx! Well these body suits are just the ticket. From my bust measurements (36D), I figured I'd be a large in these, though in many shapewear pieces I take a medium. That was the right choice. The only thing this body suit lacks is a foam lined cup to prevent show through there, but for everyday wear, I can manage by wearing mostly prints which hide such things. When I need modesty up top, I turn to the Flexees Comfort Devotion Body Briefer - although it's a lot more confining. It's hard to cover all my needs in just one piece. This was the missing piece until now.
on July 27, 2015
The fabric stretches and "breaths" - nicer than I thought, but there are hooks on the top front like the back. . .totally ruins the design. I could have taken the hooks off and sewn the straps to the top front, but decided it wasn't worth it.
on July 11, 2014
Love this body suit! Very comfortable! Thanks for the great low price! I am 5'2", size 10. I bought this to wear with a V- neck jumpsuit. Perfect fit!
on September 5, 2014
Ordered a medium expecting it to be a bit tight based on the size chart but it is a little loose. Quality of garmet was good.
on September 28, 2015
This is a nice bodysuit except for the hooks at the top are crooked and can't be straightened. Is this designed that way?