5.0 out of 5 stars The best
This is my favorite pizza cutter to date. It came with my baking stone. It is sharp and heavy -- it's hefty enough to slice through thick pizzas with minimum effort. I thought all pizza cutters were alike until I got this one. I can really feel the difference in quality.
Published on February 10, 2006 by NuJoi

Published on May 17, 2012 by Allen Kelley

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, February 10, 2006
NuJoi "Create with me" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: All-Clad T129 Stainless Steel Pizza Wheel, Silver (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special - Typical cheap pizza cutter with a bigger price tag, May 17, 2012
Allen Kelley (Chandler, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
The All Clad Large Pizza Cutter is not at all what I expected. From the pictures, it looks like the pizza cutter has a large round steel handle. It does not. The handle is relatively thin. It bulges on one side and is caved in on the other. The wheel and yoke that holds the wheel are pretty typical for a low-end pizza cutter. The wheel is riveted into the steel supports which are (I'm guessing) glued into the only part of the handle that is fully round. It will work and it will cut a pizza, but I don't expect it to last any longer than my last Made in China junk pizza cutter.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pizza cutter, it cuts pizza nicely., December 27, 2012
MoonX (United States) - See all my reviews
It is what it is. The only reason I bought this particular pizza cutter is because I predominantly have All-Clad stainless cookware and Falk Culinair copper pans and this cutter matches my All-Clad and other All-Clad accessories. It's NOT made in the U.S.A. like the All-Clad pots and pans are, it's made in China, but so far is has proven to be reliable and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted, May 1, 2014
I have had this pizza cutter for well over a year now. It is very sturdy, fits my hand well and cuts a pizza as if it were a laser cutter. You might shell out a little more dough (haha) for this shiny addition to your kitchen accessories but you will not be disappointed and chances are you will never have to buy another pizza cutter again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really good, March 10, 2014
Pizza wheel Works really good. Only thing i would change is making it shorter by just a little. Otherwise it cuts really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love All-Clad tools!!!, January 22, 2014
Another great quality item from a brand you can trust. I have no problems using this. Nice quality feel and classy look for any kitchen. Don't hesitate to try this one. Out went my crap drawer assortment of so called good brand pizza cutters that dragged the cheese and hardly cut through on one swipe!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 29, 2013
Product is quite good,does what it is supposed to do with ease.Although is made in China,not a good thing,for sure the All Clad people are in charge of quality.Hope it will last long

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL CLAD PIZZA CUTTER, December 11, 2012
It is solid, cuts great, easy to clean. The first time I used it I was sold on this product. [ It deserves 5 stars!!!!! ]

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge, May 31, 2012
This is a great pizza cutter but it IS huge! Having said that, it cuts smoothley and easily. Beats the usual small ones by a longshot.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pizza cutter, August 18, 2011
This is a big and heavy pizza cutter, we like it because of those same reasons, it is also of very good quality, I don't think we are ever going to need to replace it.