5.0 out of 5 stars good product, nice scent
Published on July 12, 2008 by Deb McM

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, shipping not so good
Published on October 3, 2008 by MSHope

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived all sticky, November 13, 2008
This review is from: All Small & Mighty 3x Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Relax & Refresh With Lavender And Waterlily, 32-Ounce/32-Load Bottle (Pack of 9) (Health and Beauty)
The product itself was great, but when it arrived, a bottle had leaked. Since the box sat on my wood floor all day until I got home, it damaged the floor. If they were more careful about the shipping, I'd have rated the product a 5.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, shipping not so good, October 3, 2008
The laundry detergent is wonderful, I love the smell and it also works great. The shipping however is another story. It seems like UPS decided to shake the box to check what was in it and then put it on the floor and kick it. The box was in very bad shape and all the bottles were somehow damaged, there was soap all over. This is the first time I have a problem with amazon deliveries, so I hope it was only this time, it is not nice to have to clean each bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, nice scent, July 12, 2008
I like the small size and the scent is also very nice. Works well on laundry

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great!, September 3, 2009
It smells great and cleans my clothes. What more can I ask for?

When I read reviews when I was thinking of ordering, a lot of people commented on the product leaking. When I got my shipment, there was very little leaking. Yes, there was some, but nothing like some of the other descriptions. The inside of the box had a few dark spots, but I wouldn't say that I had a mess or anything like that. I don't know if I just got lucky or if somebody actually paid attention.

Rate and Discover Movies