5.0 out of 5 stars Subscribe and Save + ALL = Value/Convenience/Quality
I purchased this product under the Subscribe and Save option. The delivery was prompt. The item arrived at my door step within five days after the order had been placed. I hate to struggle with bulky items in the supermarket parking lot, especially in bad weather, and so this is the perfect solution for me! I am very happy with the value as well. I paid 10% less plus free...
Published on June 10, 2009 by Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product, terrible packaging.
I ordered this detergent and was very excited about the value. However, when I received it, 3/4 bottles of the detergent had loose caps and had leaked out all over the box it was packaged in. What a mess. I sent Amazon pictures of it, and left packaging feedback, but wasn't compensated in any way for all of the detergent that was lost, because it leaked out all over the...
Published on December 17, 2010 by Holly C

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, But Messy and Smelly, August 21, 2011
pope411 "pope411" (Santa Barbara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All 2x Ultra Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Baby, 64-Load Bottles (Pack of 4) (Health and Beauty)
We had been using All Free for our baby and liked it a lot. Then I saw this using Subscribe and Save and thought since it was All Baby it would be similar to All Free, as in no perfumes that could irritate our baby. However this thing is perfumed to high heaven, our laundry room smells so strong, we can smell this stuff all over the house now. Since I bought so much, we are going to be using up this smelly stuff for a long, long time. Also as other reviews mention, the bottles will come with detergent leaking from the caps, not a deal killer but kind of annoying. If you like smelly detergent you are fine, but if you would rather not mask the smell of your baby, stick with All Free.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, June 10, 2011
I LOVE this product! My husband came home with it a few months ago because it was cheaper than Dreft.....and we LOVE it. It make my kids clothes smell fantastic. Thank you ALL!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good detergent, April 12, 2011
Angelcheex (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this before my daughter was born, she's now 13 months old and we still have half of the last bottle left. Overall decent detergent. Cleans well, but I've had some issues with cleaning baby clothes with poop stains. I use this same one on my LG HG washer with absolutely no problems. The scent is very light and pleasant. No allergies to report. Overall good buy if you can get a good deal on it. I had to purchase through Amazon, since my local retailers didn't carry it. I've noticed that's it gone up significantly since I last purchased, so I will be looking at other options.

3.0 out of 5 stars open bottles, mess, April 4, 2011
Like other reviewers, I had a problem with the bottles not being sealed properly and a gooey mess inside the box. No thanks!

The detergent itself is great for baby with sensitive skin (eczema), though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Clean Scent!, April 16, 2008
No babies in this household, but the clean and fresh scent is awesome, and it has much more cleaning power than most detergents! The clothes smell nice even after hanging out to dry on a line! I will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Laundry Detergent, March 19, 2009
J. Thayer (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this product for myself and my daughter. The stores in my area have stopped selling this product for some reason, but was so glad to find it on amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Dandy :), December 15, 2008
bought Had baby July 22- Still have just over 2 containers left and we have been usuing them on all the laundry just to use them up! lol :) Lasts forever

5.0 out of 5 stars good product good deal, February 19, 2010
I like this product because it has a light soft scent. It works nice and this was a good deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Complicated, April 26, 2008
I could care less about the smell and those types of things. Bottom line it's baby safe, and cheaper than Dreft.

The thing that irritated me is that the first box leaked purple all over my porch. Of course I can't judge the product by this. Make sure when the UPS guy drops it off you check the box for leaking.

The next one they sent, after I refused it, was all damaged, dirty, and dusty. I had to actually clean it off. That is why I am giving this 4 stars. It's 3 star service, with a 5 star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, June 3, 2009
This is the best soap if your children have any skin allergies. My son does and this is what works best for him. It's even better for him than Dreft. Can't be without it and the only place to get it is Amazon.com.